The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

XBOX ONE EU STARTING PLAYER NEEDING A LITTLE HELP

Nintenzo
Nintenzo
Soul Shriven
I'm wondering if there are any kind soul out there who would be willing to donate at least a level 10 set of armor with any kind of set bonus and training on everything for me to get started. It would be a huge help to me. My gamertag is Nintenzo64. Any help at all would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Virro (Sorcerer)

Gamertag: Nintenzo64
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m sure there is. If you don’t get a response from forums, try:

- put out a polite zone chat. I have often made free gear based on these. (Sorry, I’m PS4)
    - Join a couple of guilds and try them. There’s a guild recruitment section in these forums...you can probably find a guildmon your server where people help each other out.
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can craft stuff for you, but I might need you to provide the crafting mats for your level (Farming low level mats is impossible for high level characters because One Tamriel).

What kind of character are you making? Just wondering whether you're after light, medium, or heavy armor, and what weapons you'll want.
    Edited by Azurephoenix999 on April 27, 2018 10:53PM
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver