Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Joys of PVP

montiferus
montiferus
✭✭✭✭
I would like to create an ongoing thread for when ZOS decides to go full ***. Here is an amusing clip of a bloodport at a resource. Feel free to add clips of your own!

xboxdvr.com/gamer/montiferus/video/48675724

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    Class Representative
    that looks fun. how did you do that? maybe a bug with the polymorph? :P
    "Combat representative"
    Responsible for Templar Discord: https://discord.gg/V4SrY4
    Self-proclaimed solo Magplar on PC EU Bahlokdaan/Kaalgrontiid
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    I would like to create an ongoing thread for when ZOS decides to go full ***. Here is an amusing clip of a bloodport at a resource. Feel free to add clips of your own!

xboxdvr.com/gamer/montiferus/video/48675724

Elder Snares Online
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    that looks fun. how did you do that? maybe a bug with the polymorph? :P

Lol no clue. Just went there to die and then my character decided to have an epileptic seizure.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    Class Representative
    Maybe that epileptic seizure was intended to make your death more realistic...i mean just standing there dying to guards looks somehow fake, right?
    "Combat representative"
    Responsible for Templar Discord: https://discord.gg/V4SrY4
    Self-proclaimed solo Magplar on PC EU Bahlokdaan/Kaalgrontiid