The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Invisible Trial mechanics due to low fps

de_naaimachine
de_naaimachine
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

since I started vet trials, I noticed that some of the trial mechanics do not show for me, and I assume it is because of my lowly specced computer, but especially in vMol I hear others are having similar issues:

vAA: at Varlariel, when she splits, the animation of her splitting doesn't show for me, and the adds are invisible/ not targetable for me. I see other dd's running to the places where they move, when I watch vids on youtube I see how it should look, but for me the adds stay invisible until about 20 seconds have passed, and then they appear.

vMol: 1: In certain add rounds, when adds like the suneater spawn, I see other players are already damaging the add, but I cant damage them because they are still invisible and intargetable for me. When I start seeing them, they usually are already at 50% health or so.
2: When Vashai drops his negates, I can see his animation of the hands when he does drop his negate, but the circle itself is invisible for me. I already messed around with colors of aoe ground abilities but that's not the problem. They don't show and after I die to them, (20 seconds or so) they do appear. I talked with other players and they say they also suffer from it if they have lag.

I am going to work around this by getting a better PC, but I still think this should not happen, the rest of the game works fine but these trial mechanics staying invisible makes it hard to complete them.

Do other people have experience with these kind of trial mechanics dropping due to fps? I already tried turning off all addons but they still don''t show.