The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lotta Na Caverns / Upper Craglorn cave delver bug

irstarkey57
irstarkey57
✭✭✭✭
Guys, it’s been 2 years now. Multiple people have this issue. I know you all said you went back and we’re able to get the achievements but I don’t know what to tell you? I can post screen shots of having a check mark by Loth Na delve achievement and then under Upper craglorn cave delver, it says I am missing Loth Na caverns. I have another post on the forums here but no one is listening. Other people have the same issue. Can we get a fix for this once and for all? ed4vvwvq750w.jpeg
45eagaxykeo1.jpeg
  • Zaryin
    Zaryin
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem and I have completed Loth'Na Caverns multiple times by now...
  • TheoreticalClintwood
    TheoreticalClintwood
    Soul Shriven
    I have the exact same problem as well (PC/EU), completed the delve multiple times and never got the Upper Craglorn Cave Delver achievement although i have unlocked all the individual achievements for all the delves including the Loth'Na Caverns.

I submitted a bug report and was told that it was forwarded to the developers' team. there are other threads about this bug as well, some players mentioning that they reported it over a year ago.

Like many others I love completing achievements. Not earning an achievement although we meet the requirements is very frustrating.

Please can someone have a look into this? I understand that it is not a major bug and therfore doesn't have priority, at the same time i cannot imagine it being a huge problem to fix.

Edit: added PC/EU
    Edited by TheoreticalClintwood on May 29, 2018 10:00AM
  • FoxKyong
    FoxKyong
    Soul Shriven
    I also keep having the same issue. I just tried yesterday to clear Loth'na again and still didn't get those two missing achievements.
  • TheoreticalClintwood
    TheoreticalClintwood
    Soul Shriven
    i finally was able to complete the missing Upper Craglorn Cave Delver achievement.

to clarify, i also had all the achievements for completing the separate delves including the Loth'Na Caverns but was not awarded the Upper Craglorn Cave Delver achievement where the Loth'Na Caverns were shown as still missing. i kept going back from time to time to kill the boss again but nothing changed.

the other day i did the Gray Passage pilgrimage quest which takes you to 6 delves in upper craglorn, including the Loth'Na Caverns. after completing the quest i was awarded not only the Craglorn Pilgrim achievement for completing the Gray Passage pilgrimage quest within the alloted time limit but also the Upper Craglorn Cave Delver achievement and the Upper Craglorn Master Explorer achievement.

hopefully that works for those of you that still have issues with those achievements as well!

good luck :)
  • LCD_Dave
    LCD_Dave
    Soul Shriven
    I have already completed the pilgrimage quest, but trying that again seems more appealing than clearing Loth'na for the 1000th time...
  • LCD_Dave
    LCD_Dave
    Soul Shriven
    That didn't work, but at least I was able to enjoy the briefest glimmer of hope.

They certainly aren't very forthcoming, considering this is a paid subscription service!
    Edited by LCD_Dave on June 20, 2018 2:56PM
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    i finally was able to complete the missing Upper Craglorn Cave Delver achievement.

to clarify, i also had all the achievements for completing the separate delves including the Loth'Na Caverns but was not awarded the Upper Craglorn Cave Delver achievement where the Loth'Na Caverns were shown as still missing. i kept going back from time to time to kill the boss again but nothing changed.

the other day i did the Gray Passage pilgrimage quest which takes you to 6 delves in upper craglorn, including the Loth'Na Caverns. after completing the quest i was awarded not only the Craglorn Pilgrim achievement for completing the Gray Passage pilgrimage quest within the alloted time limit but also the Upper Craglorn Cave Delver achievement and the Upper Craglorn Master Explorer achievement.

hopefully that works for those of you that still have issues with those achievements as well!

good luck :)

Had you previously done the pilgrimage or was that your first time?
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth. I have just obtained the achievement. I though it was broken, as I had cleared this Delve numerous times, however, I did not know about The Grey Pilgrim quest. After finishing The Grey Pilgrim, it still didn't give me the achievement, however I then immediately returned to the delve and killed the boss again. It then gave me the achievement, thank goodness. Thanks for this thread, I'd almost given up on that delve and associated achievements.
  • LCD_Dave
    LCD_Dave
    Soul Shriven
    Ryath Waylander, you're a genius! It worked!

If you do the quest where you have to go to the 6 shrines in 2 hours, that are in delves, and then go right to Loth'na afterwards, it somehow works.

Someone else posted on another thread about trying that and it indeed worked

I don't know if it matters at all, but I did the Loth'na shrine first and then moved west to east and doubled back for the last one right near the original shrine. I didn't fast travel at all but for it all done with 75+ minutes on the clock.

Once I killed the boss in Loth'na the 2 missing achievements popped.
  • srdrngn
    srdrngn
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

Maybe this message helps a little.

First of all, I completed all Upper Craglorn Delves as you see below at 9/26/2019.

8s1g19jxne6l.png

Then today, I wanted to try again to complete Loth Na Caverns but no luck again. ACtually, tried 2 times.

Then, something entered my head that was type in chat '/reloadui' after defeated the boss.

Surprise, it's worked. After 1.5 years later. See below.

j31jwez5zrdt.png

I hope, it works for you, too.