The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armour of Truth

VonNelson
VonNelson
✭✭✭
Trash it or keep it?

Armour of Truth 35 votes

Trash
34%
dodgehopper_ESOTurelusstarkerealmswirveToc de MalsvikylewwefanJoshuagm1991RehdaunKram8ionTucker3711SleepyMuggsBooPerScOOper 12 votes
Keep
65%
ArobainSodanTokAztlanstreetmagicOwnSkillzMFGAlexTheLionRajinPVPBrutusmax1musQbikenAsardesSquareSausageBiro123Morgul667NarvuntienPhantomOcelotChilly-McFreezeFakeFoxak_pvpmikey_reach 23 votes
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trash
    I got three pieces of this last night, all got broken down for materials.

If it ever does become something which interests me though I am sure I'll end up with Netch's Touch drops every time instead.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep
    Keep it for stamina
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep
    What morgul said
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep
    You mean it's lost value since you can enchant other sets now and it's unique jewelry is less of a big deal? It's still a great set. Did i miss something in the patch notes?
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep
    How is it trash? It's hunding on crack and you can run it as medium armor.

It's an end game pvp set
  • PhantomOcelot
    PhantomOcelot
    ✭✭✭
    Keep
    Its i good set for stamina in pvp.
    @PhantomOcelot
    PC EU
    CP 1000+

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep
    Good set when combined with roll dodge and cp passives. I've seen a nightblade with this set plus hulking. 5.5k wep damage plus 50k stamina. N.A.S.T.Y.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    It’s not trash then. Happy to keep it. What would be a good med set to compliment for a stam warden?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep
    VonNelson wrote: »
    It’s not trash then. Happy to keep it. What would be a good med set to compliment for a stam warden?

5 Truth (2 Rings + Chest + 1h&Shield backbar)
    5 Bonepirate (Necklace + 4 body)
    Trollking or Bloodspawn
    Master Axes or Asylum 2hander frontbar

SInce I personally don´t have master axes I´ve used the asylum 2hander on frontbar with some success. Works really nice :)
    Edited by Qbiken on April 25, 2018 1:57PM
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah so I don’t have bone pirate. Only reason I’ve got truth set is because I’m farming Automatons for another character. Any other suggestions @Qbiken ?
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really powerful set, better in cp than no cp. Pairs really well with seventh Legion. When both are proc'd its a huge weapon damage gain.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    useless in no-cp, top tier in cp.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used it on a werewolf for a while, but it felt like one of those sets where you just think "Where did that extra 450 weapon damage go?". Looks fine on the tooltip, but that's about it. I haven't done any tests, but I had a problem to see any significant 450'ish increase in damage. It proced and all, so it's not that. A little like the Swamp Raider set, it's not overpowered to say the least.
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep
    Keep

It is one of the most OP sets for stam char.

shuffle procs tactician CP passive to set enemy off balance, exploiter CP gives you 10% extra damage and the 5th piece bonus is also procced by tactician so 450 weapon damage.

I run it with shacklebreaker, OP tbfh.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    useless in no-cp, top tier in cp.

Not if you're a werewolf.
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Trash
    What you do is you trash (Sell) it when you don't need it!
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen