The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sensei needed.

scoozerino
scoozerino
Soul Shriven
Hey, names Scooz. Ive played eso for a long time, since it was released actually, but i had one account get banned then i gave up on it, then i bought it for ps4, then i stopped playin my playstation so i bought another account for pc which i play now. Ive had the account for a while but i was awol for almost a year and im getting back into it. My main focus in eso is pvp, i love it, best pvp any mmo has to offer (from an experienced mmo player opinion). But the pvp is very mechanical, with animation cancels and the such, so ive been asking around if anyone can teach me in the ways of the StamBlade, but no luck yet, so i thought the forums might have someone willing to teach a cool young cat (im khajit :3) the mastery of pvp. Thanks for your time, either reply on here or you can hit me up in game if im on. @scoozii