The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Causing This Stamina Bug (Video Proof)

IARTOI
IARTOI
✭✭✭
Everytime in combat my stamina drain itself. This is not happening because of I use skills or rolldodge or sprint. Its draining even while I am standing or moving without sprint. Also this is not a debuff. Can someone explain that?

Look that stamina change at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qklxYreNTQo

• RajinPVP
    RajinPVP
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm.. i always get this.. (maybe not always) but i get that bug like 80% of the time when im on my stam toons. i thought this is normal coz of poison effect that drains stamina.. well i guess thats a bug then..
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    b4nn3d7337 wrote: »
    Hmmm.. i always get this.. (maybe not always) but i get that bug like 80% of the time when im on my stam toons. i thought this is normal coz of poison effect that drains stamina.. well i guess thats a bug then..

No mate it is not a poison if you look at the right top corner there is no debuff or poison effect on me. Also stamina drain poison is draining 238 stamina per sec for 5.5sec which makes around 1.1k stamina but its over 5.5 sec in video my stamina draining 2k per sec. This is completely bug and cause me die all the time when occur.
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    When you look at the end of your video, you can see in the left upper area a aoe circle. Maybe this ground effect drain you stamina. 00gbkz39qc94.jpg
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, that's definitely a bug.
    I always have this problem with one special sniper in pvp who uses a kind of stamina drain poison.
    In the video i'm in stealth, because this sniper was looking for me the whole time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLa7bA1LCTQ

PS5|EU
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    When you look at the end of your video, you can see in the left upper area a aoe circle. Maybe this ground effect drain you stamina. 00gbkz39qc94.jpg

As I know there is no skill, passive or set that causing this big amount of stamina drain. Nothing can drain 2 stamina per sec. I considered every single possibility but this is certainly BUG.
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    I figured it out at least when this bug occur. Everytime (in cyrodiil) when I get hit by enemy and I use any skill or rolldodge or sprint, after it stamina starting to drain 2-3k per second. I think this amount is according how much recovery I have. Maybe its like a negative stamina recovery bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_EveP @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA

Here is the clue what causing bug please fix it.
    Edited by IARTOI on April 29, 2018 9:54PM
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to fix this bug. Just remove all poisons and everthing is fine! smilie_op_014.gif
    PS5|EU
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    Sun7dance wrote: »
    You don't have to fix this bug. Just remove all poisons and everthing is fine! smilie_op_014.gif

Poisons are not causing this bug. Resources draining even while you are purged.