The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Blood Spawn + Heavy Armor: What looks best?

Blud
Blud
✭✭✭✭✭
What style of heavy armor looks good with Blood Spawn? Just a style question. Feel free to post your screen shots!
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ebony looks good... or whatever style ravager is. Only thing is I hate the ebon shield. It's too small. Something like the pact shield would look better with the combo.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on April 24, 2018 12:05AM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    I think ebony looks good... or whatever style ravager is. Only thing is I hate the ebon shield. It's too small. Something like the pact shield would look better with the combo.

It's like the ugliest heavy armour in the game imo:mask:

And I don't know which one look best, Breton look good with anything most sexy heavy armour.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn works well with heavy mercenary since they both have a defensive matte look to them, and similar stylized studded metal.

AKA every DK pre outfit system.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best is subjective. You know i'll always say Orc. So Ancient Orc.
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any goods photo galleries of ESO armor anyone can recommend?
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I spent over more than a year with blood spawn+5 piece black rose. I think its very iconic look, blood spawn looks fantastic with 5 piece daggerfall style heavy armor. Add in master SnB, and vMA 2h axe, and you have yourself the ''T-800'' of the one tamriel era.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on April 24, 2018 4:50AM