The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Confused about "on sale for a limited time" in launcher

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I clicked on this thinking they've finally put the base game on sale again and instead it took me to the page to buy crowns. No sales in sight. Went back to the page for the base game and actually cannot even *find* the base game price. Very confusing setup. Can someone tell me where I need to look? I'm trying to buy another copy of the base game for a 2nd account.
Edited by Minyassa on April 23, 2018 11:17PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the game, it's the thief personality. That's on sale for 1k instead of 1.2k.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here you go. You cannot buy "Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited" anymore. You can only buy Morrowind or Summerset, both of which include the base game.

If you buy Summerset right now (i.e. pre-order) as a digital download in the ESO store, you get Morrowind for free. Once Summerset is released, Morrowind will become a standard DLC available via crown store ingame.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both. Not great news, but I appreciate knowing.

Thanks, ZOS. I'm not paying for an expansion just for a mule account. :(
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, tbh the Summerset standard standalone edition is the same price as ESO: TU was before, so no difference.