The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

World Bosses

lukastef
lukastef
✭✭
So I am templar healer and I have full epic gear spell power cure set and worm cult set and im around 250cp. I have 2 questions, I got my gear in superior quality and upgraded it to epic, does it have stats like it would have if I played veteran lvl dungeons and found them in epic and my second question is do I suck at this game because I cant solo world bosses, I watched many builds on internet I use almost the same skills as everyone for dps and still I cant solo world bosses, is it because I suck or healers are not suposed to solo them
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the World Boss. Some are possible to solo and others are not. For example, don't even try to solo DLC World Bosses such as the Wrothgar WB's, for example.

For myself, at CP 250 I found the starter zones only had one boss that was difficult to solo with a tanky build. Took forever but could do it. But then when I got to the 3rd zone in each faction there are several WBes that will wipe you at CP 250.

Also realize that your build is specifically designed to be run as a healer in a group, not solo. If you want to solo WB's you should change your equipment. You can also change some of the skills you are using when you are not healing in a group. So you would have a "dungeon setup" and then when you leave the dungeon you have a "solo setup" for running around alone.
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes - your first question - yes, your equipment will have the same stats in overland as it does in the dungeon.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The above is correct.

As for comparing yourself to what you've seen. You're not using the same gear as them, nor are you the same CP. Even though you may be using the same skills, you won't have the same results.

You have great healer's group gear. Not so good for solo.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It already was said, that if you upgrade your gear, it will give you the same stats as if it was dropped from vet. Upgrading also increases the enchantement on your gear, so this also matches the enchantment of an epic glyph.

About worldbosses: all of them have huge health bars abd hard hitting mechanics. Still most of them can be soloed. Those from thr dlcs are harder, but still doable. But there are some, which are impossible to kill solo (in summerset i found one, where i made around 5% damage to his whole health in a 5+ mins fight...
    But to do worldbosses solo, you need solo gear and skills. Your setup is dedicated for healing, not for doing damage or being tanky enough. Damagewise you should be able to do decent damage, since you are in light armor, but if you mainly are busy with defending and not dying, then you will have a hard time. As a templar i can recommend a heavy armor setup with decent damage, then you should be able to take those hard hits and heal up fast. Already spamming puncturing sweeps will heal you up quite a bit amd mostly is enough to stay alive. It will take sone time, but its doable.