The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player, needing help with deciding a class to get back in the game with

Rinira
Rinira
✭✭
So last time I played I got a night blade tank to vet 1 but I think this was a few years ago as that system isn't even in the game anymore heh.. I don't really need to play a tank but I was curious as to what class builds are recommended. I'll mainly be playing solo or duo with my husband's character (no idea how much he'll play or not so not counting too heavily on it). Mainly I've played Nbs due to them being really nice for the thief aspect of things. That's all I can think of putting here at the moment so if there are suggestions by all means or guides you want to link here.. More or less just starting over as it didn't seem like I had much going on for my characters anyway.
Tangled-in-Strings - PC/NA @Rosekitten | "What would you attempt if you could not fail?" | Love for all Factions but Ebonheart Pact is my home.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBs have been given some tremendous love since the Vet days and are quite fun to play. Currently, they're "the class" for PvP, though they're doing fantastic in PvE.

If you still have your NB, just tweak it up a bit and run with it. Plenty to do unless you're really wanting another alt.

If so, can't go wrong with an Altmer magSorc. ;)
  • Rinira
    Rinira
    ✭✭
    I have most of my alts still haha. I might have to try NB again or play one till I remember what I was doing on my main.. x.x
    I know last time I tried to play my poor NB tank was utterly worthless... I did enjoy the sorc style .. never got very far though as I don't get a lot of free time to level an army of alts.. ^^;
    Tangled-in-Strings - PC/NA @Rosekitten | "What would you attempt if you could not fail?" | Love for all Factions but Ebonheart Pact is my home.