The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I Want To Go Back Light Armor

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I will surely miss, the heavy armor dragon armor. That reduces ults in half. I play Shor I love it and kinda have to. I disliked wearing heavy ever since I keep being told to use it, in 2ND Scourge end of days. I love light armor way more. I mostly healer PvP Magplar. I know I die a lot due to being Vampire. But I love being Vampire (are real vampire look like in Game?) Anyhow, I want go light so much. But I tested light armor on pts. On sorc, I'm so terrible with light.

Maybe I not used to it. But pts only has Vivec, so might be a big problem. Least I don't run out of magick all the time. All I interested is in Shor. I still freeze even when no one on in campaign. (I blame my isp provider) So I know I die a lot. Yet still, takes me. 15 times to vampire bane skill on that darn sorc on resource tower. Everyone I know keeps watching me lol. I know I could go through, but I'm still weak. Least with me wearing heavy armor in Shor. Would I be better off with wearing light since I really want to? Many thanks.
Edited by Serjustin19 on April 23, 2018 2:51PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got to agree heavy armour has had its time
  • Caleb_Kadesh
    Caleb_Kadesh
    ✭✭✭
    What is it that you love about Light Armor?

What is it that you hate about Heavy Armor?
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love heavy armor tough...the resistances are very nice and the passive sustain is still very valuable.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is it that you love about Light Armor?

What is it that you hate about Heavy Armor?
    Light armor is great for increased sustain and the penetration passive. But it doesn’t always work well depending on your playstyle. Also depending on whether you play in cp versus no cp. Light armor is much more useful (including a defensive set like riposte or transmutation) in cp because of the champion passives whereas heavy starts looking more reasonable in no cp from a defensive point of view. Speaking from a magplar perspective.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually i didnt feel any difference between sustaining with light armor or heavy armor with the same magicka regen. But there is a huge difference in stamina sustain between light and heavy armor. Yes light armor is good in conjunction with sets like wizards riposte or transmutation, still i never felt as effective as in heavy...
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dislike heavy: get destroyed easily. (both Shor/Vivec. Aka one shot) Also terrible damage and no damage output. 30 minutes for lvl 5 PvP resource guards.

Like light. (supposed to move faster in real life. Without protection) magick recovery is very high and good magick sustain. Tested on my pts sorc. I loved light since well, both 1St and 2ND scourge. I will still die sure. One shot to. But wearing heavy shouldn't one shot. Light armor has way more better output for healer.

I don't go by "dead healer is bad healer. A good healer wear heavy armor" I so very dislike (hate strong word and seriously, when I say I hate. I don't really hate and that not like me to hate. I'm uncapable to hate.)

There are many good light armor sets for healing. If my isp provider willing to help me (so far unwilling) I would be able get these sets that are locked. And Or go to IC, to unlock sets. But no go so far due to my isp. Light armor uses less stam to run, least should in real life. Light armor is more Magick and so lively. Magick goes to my faith in RL. I could go on why I love light armor more. Also I miss seeing light armor dk's of old. (beginning of ESO)

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.