The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP/Role play. How does it work?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I know I should ask for my respective platform and server. I'm not good at creating guilds. Always leaving, yet never believe I could do it. I'm thinking of trying Bless Online, when it comes out on pc next month. But it will never replace ESO. Where my future takes me I unsure. Good chance I won't be playing ESO for 2 yrs, due to real life issues. I'm alright with it. I'll sure will miss ESO community. Only my selective ESO friends know what I mean. Anyway, for time being. How well does PvP Roleplay mix in? I tend to kinda um, make EP nervous I believe. I know they ignoring me with all my writing in zone lol.

I just want make good and happy atmosphere. Yet 1 red wrote to me, 2 days ago, I make her nights interesting and she befriend me. So why others ignore me I unsure. I think maybe I might be Roleplay? But yet it about me this and that... More or less. Maybe that why red ignore me? I do say a lot of stuff about cyrodiil to. I don't really honestly meant not to cause trouble. I know i do have severe abandonment issues. (foster care)

In Which I'm going counseling again. My counselor is nice to. It's just kinda really hard to stop putting real life problems of me... By people ignoring me, it does deal abandonment issue. But I wonder if I making Cyrodiil unhealthy as well. Hence I want try something new, is it possible to Roleplay as a PvPer in Cyrodiil? Since thus pertains to PvP also. How do I do it and what are the rules for PvP Roleplay, I'll copy and paste to PvP side to. Many thanks.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    This guy pretty much has RP pvp nailed. He streams like an Argonian and keeps it up for like 3 hours, it's pretty impressive. Maybe you could do something like this. @Anrose can back me up there.

https://twitch.tv/videos/251554547

@kynseon do you know anyone else who does this?
    Edited by pzschrek on April 23, 2018 3:51PM
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    This guy pretty much has RP pvp nailed. He streams like an Argonian and keeps it up for like 3 hours, it's pretty impressive. Maybe you could do something like this. @Anrose can back me up there.

https://twitch.tv/videos/251554547

@kynseon do you know anyone else who does this?

Hi thank you :):( I want stream but unable to. I'll look at link though. Thank you again :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @pzschrek if @Serjustin19 were to stream i would 100% watch him when i could. My RP skills need improvement.