The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ping problem today ?

Bansidhe1965
This has only started this morning on PC/NA playing from UK

Game usually runs as sweet as a nut with Approx 200 or less ping/latency,this morning however its terrible, for about 2-3 mins its fine then,when I try to do stuff the ping shoots up too 999+ and I get booted back to enter password screen.

No message on boot.

This is before and after maintainance,which I was hoping would fix this.

Checked my PC and all that,any tips or suggestions ?
The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Bansidhe1965
    Right I am going to use the traditional ESO methord of fixing it...wait till tomorrow :P
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Bansidhe1965
    Still getting massive 999+ ping then booted with no msg,never had a problem with ESO before

I have flushed dns,the other suggestions on here the last two days,the works

Can someone give the Server a kick please,I have a major grind planned for next weekend

I have ran speedtest etc,problem does not seem to be my end,I am streaming movies etc just fine,but oddly when I click the button for the forums here,there is now a noticable delay before it loads...any ideas anyone ?

Also,how can i ping the server without using the game,just to try checking that ?
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    @Bansidhe1965 since the "last two xp events this year" i have the same problem of you.... randoms +999 red ping, the game is unplayable.... :neutral: (sorry if my english is not perfect)