Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Unfortunate!

Iskras
Iskras
✭✭✭
It is very bad to have to fight against two factions in which, in one of them, there is a group that is 110% of their active time against AD. It does not seem to be or has nothing to do with the game but rather some 'personal' problem, something, perhaps, unresolved.

AD bitter a sad score and yet this particular group insists on practicing their game only and exclusively in Fare.

Unfortunately ZOS does not seem to care much about in-game swinging, whether it's Skills, CPs, Groups, or whatever. Cyrodiil remains a 'party' for the 'anti-game', the 'anti-pvp'. The 'mass kill' prevails over the development of combat, the PvP itself.

Unfortunately it seems the next update will not change that. Greed moves mountains ...
  • reesenorman
    reesenorman
    ✭✭✭
    sooooooooo
    Mundus Core

1st NA Tick-Tock Tormentor

#2 World vHRC: 157'735 // 14 minutes 20 seconds

#1 NA vHOF Clear
    #1 NA vHOF HM Clear
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Sooooo ... the mountains are already in Jupiter ... :smiley:
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyrodiil can get very personal at times...with this being an mmo, a group of like minded individuals can definitely influence play during certain times of the day...

back keeps have always been the focus of certain players across the different alliances...at least on our 30 day cp map...

particulary when the score and, or, population gets unbalanced...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New day new thread hey?
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    New day new thread hey?

im just crying a bit :)
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    cyrodiil can get very personal at times...with this being an mmo, a group of like minded individuals can definitely influence play during certain times of the day...

back keeps have always been the focus of certain players across the different alliances...at least on our 30 day cp map...

particulary when the score and, or, population gets unbalanced...

Yes I agree. I just wish common (good) sense prevailed at times.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More to kill :p
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, AD has the problem of EP and DC being ultra salty about the 3 day zergfest at the close of the last campaign - doing something like that burns long & hard like a bad case of the clap.

Combine that with Ni almost perpetually living in DC keeps and it breeds an awful amount of resentment towards AD.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Well, AD has the problem of EP and DC being ultra salty about the 3 day zergfest at the close of the last campaign - doing something like that burns long & hard like a bad case of the clap.

Combine that with Ni almost perpetually living in DC keeps and it breeds an awful amount of resentment towards AD.

It burns like a case of the clap :lol: Omg man hahaha! :lol: that’s so true!

Yeah, Ni did the same thing in Warden last match.

Isk isn’t totally wrong though, I went AD this campaign and team purple is real. You have full red raids flooding across Ales bridge all day while massive DC zergs roll clear down to Roe during US prime time.

Meanwhile, we had a DC group farming people from *inside* of Fare, just in case you wanted to spawn somewhere near the front lines. :lol:

It’s kind of fun, and instead of being all bitter and defeatist like DC, AD zone chat just gets funnier. Like, you guys are just used to this and it happens every day. No big deal.
    Edited by Minalan on April 23, 2018 7:53AM
  • MrWesleyPipes
    MrWesleyPipes
    ✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »
    Vilestride wrote: »
    New day new thread hey?

im just crying a bit :)
    yupp
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it does happen everyday. in fact it has been going on like this for over 6 mths. the funniest thing i heard though was last night someone in zone chat was say prime time AD needed to do more because the Aussie crew cant carry the load by themselves. i laughed a little and thought glad im not playing or leading groups on this *** up campaign anymore.

its two factions fighting over a vacated third. enjoy the game.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Isk isn’t totally wrong though, I went AD this campaign and team purple is real. You have full red raids flooding across Ales bridge all day while massive DC zergs roll clear down to Roe during US prime time.

Meanwhile, we had a DC group farming people from *inside* of Fare, just in case you wanted to spawn somewhere near the front lines. :lol:

It’s kind of fun, and instead of being all bitter and defeatist like DC, AD zone chat just gets funnier. Like, you guys are just used to this and it happens every day. No big deal.

You say there were full red raids rolling down Alessia Bridge like this is somehow unusual.

You can always find EP at two places. Sej to Alessia and Chalman to Bleakers. Always, unless we are being gated.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well in PC/EU the same thing going on. EP hates, AD DC hates AD AD bascily strougle in vivec against the 2 fraction cos they work togetehr against one fraction. :D well that qulifey the palyer base of the DC and EP while tehy are keep saying sheet's about AD. and then i ask a question. Oh realy beach? Look at your fraction how sahdy all of you. so honorable fight, right? you will go to sovongard for that cheap move right? even Shor is disgusted by these actions. so no mead for you in Shors Hall. And teh same shameful and Shady actions going on in each and every campain in EU as well. eatehr those players are to fustrated, and getting the game way more unhealthly sirius as they should be, or tehy just simply a bunch of spoiled kids, whom cant face a faction that can single heandadly place them into the bottom of the ranking list at the end of teh camapin.
    Play fair guys against eachother, cos fighting against one fraction with united with your enemy fraction is just only brings shame on you, and on your fractions, and on your team mates. Becasue you all looks a cheap buthurt kids becasue of that. if thats the way how you like it well :D good for you :D. then go play pve instead of pvp because these actions are clarifyed the fact that they can't handle loosing. so they choose to team up with the oposite fraction :D pathetic, and cheap move :D be proud for your self. :D
    Edited by TheValar85 on April 23, 2018 2:06PM
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

You say there were full red raids rolling down Alessia Bridge like this is somehow unusual.

You can always find EP at two places. Sej to Alessia and Chalman to Bleakers. Always, unless we are being gated.

The ‘unusual’ part was EP and DC ignoring one another most of the day US time in favor of kicking last place AD. Even after DC took Chal, all of the EP raids were hammering AD in the south.

This wasn’t just a few hours, this was nearly all day Saturday, with AD fighting just to hold or retake home keeps. I’ve no problem with it, I had fun. I’m just saying, AD is ‘purple alliance’ salty for a reason. I understand now.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    (wrong topic, was about strategy - deleted)
    Edited by Iskras on April 23, 2018 6:25PM