The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to connect to the game server, Please make sure you have a valid connection. PC EU

Kolymsky
Kolymsky
Soul Shriven
I'm pretty sure this is a fairly common one, but it baffles me it's still an issue.
I've been trying to get on all day, and yesterday I faced fairly constant disconnects, just to be met with this same message after choosing my character and reaching the loading screen.
I know it's not an issue with my internet, as every other game I play is fine and everyone in my household has had no problems.
I've also tried uninstalling the game and running a repair, but that did nothing too.
Hopefully someone can shed some light on why this is STILL a thing.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kolymsky
    Kolymsky wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this is a fairly common one, but it baffles me it's still an issue.
    I've been trying to get on all day, and yesterday I faced fairly constant disconnects, just to be met with this same message after choosing my character and reaching the loading screen.
    I know it's not an issue with my internet, as every other game I play is fine and everyone in my household has had no problems.
    I've also tried uninstalling the game and running a repair, but that did nothing too.
    Hopefully someone can shed some light on why this is STILL a thing.
    Whether the problems that you describe are common, it seems to me that only ZOS or Bethesda would know. However, it is not likely caused by a "bug" in the game software running on your computer, or it would be far more common than it may be.

So, I suggest that you re-post your message in the Customer Support forum section for the platform on which you play TESO (PC, Mac, XBox One, or Playstation 4). The players and ZOS personnel there are more likely able to offer advice about investigating and resolving connection stability issues.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    < deleted duplicate post >
    Edited by Shadowshire on April 24, 2018 9:59PM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi