The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Random Mount Option

Jciampi
Jciampi
✭✭✭
I have over 50 mounts. It's a ton to look through. And i rarely think to change it out. My friends who play FFXIV have a random Mount option. Where you check the option and everytime you mount it randomly chooses a mount you have. I kinda want that. So i could see the mounts I rarely think about. I don't know, would just get more use out of all of them.

Maybe do the same for non combat pets. I have like 70 of those. Good lord I do have my favorites there though. Club Loon FTW!
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a great app called Pimp my Ride that did that and whole lot more, but it's been broken since they implemented the outfit system.

I am still hoping at some point the author will come back to it, or someone else will pick where they left off.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    Jciampi wrote: »
    I have over 50 mounts. It's a ton to look through. And i rarely think to change it out. My friends who play FFXIV have a random Mount option. Where you check the option and everytime you mount it randomly chooses a mount you have. I kinda want that. So i could see the mounts I rarely think about. I don't know, would just get more use out of all of them.

Maybe do the same for non combat pets. I have like 70 of those. Good lord I do have my favorites there though. Club Loon FTW!

As a console player, this is a great idea. I'm on board for sure.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes a random mount or assign a different mount per weapon bar, so each can have two selected, something. Most of mine go unused.
    Most are lame horses, but still
  • Crazycajun
    That would be interesting for some of us who like mounts lol
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jciampi wrote: »

Cool idea. I could see this being a crown store purchase.