The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twice Fanged Serpent?

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
are there any easier sets to require that can replace Twice Fanged Serpent like the spirggan's set?
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Spriggans as you said. You can farm tfs on normal pretty easy. Go to craglorn and type "LF11M nSO farm"

Looking for 11 more normal sanctum ophidian farm. Just organize it and they will come and do all the killing.

Or buy spriggan
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    Even easier, use hundings/mechanical acuity (crafted sets) and run lover mundus stone. Kraghs also gives some penetration.
  • SkyIsTheLimit1206
    SkyIsTheLimit1206
    ✭✭✭
    Thorstienn wrote: »
    Even easier, use hundings/mechanical acuity (crafted sets) and run lover mundus stone. Kraghs also gives some penetration.

They are both crafted therefore can't be run together until Summerset drops (jewelry crafting)
    With strength and intelligence comes hard work.

Which is why not a lot of people are strong nor intelligent.
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    Thorstienn wrote: »

They are both crafted therefore can't be run together until Summerset drops (jewelry crafting)

Just to clarify. I meant one or the other with Lover instead of TFS. Presume OP has another set already and was just looking for pen.
    But as you say, in SS can run both together, with lover.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have gotten a pair of purple TFS rings just from the lootbox you get at the end of nSO from doing the quest.

nSO is pretty easy and I haven't had trouble finding groups, particularly with the nerf to NMG and sunderflame people will be looking to run it.

Normal trials are some of the best content in the game in my opinion.
    Edited by Narvuntien on April 25, 2018 5:04AM
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Depending on your build you can run Sunderflame as well. Easy enough to farm (apart from weapons) and works a treat :-)

You can do what i do and be a Dunmer DK, run Sunder, Red Mountain and Velidreth and still hit some sweet sweet numbers :-)
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just use Lover's mundus stone to get 4k penetration and focus on your weapon damage or crit with another set like Hinding's. gives almost same results.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about TFS on a 2H bow build? Seems the clunky nature of 2H heavy and light attacks slow down the rotation so you have trouble sustaining the TFS effect. Spriggan, Sunder or Acuity better?
  • SammyFable
    SammyFable
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about TFS on a 2H bow build? Seems the clunky nature of 2H heavy and light attacks slow down the rotation so you have trouble sustaining the TFS effect. Spriggan, Sunder or Acuity better?

TFS procs from any damage, so 2h LA&HA don't make a difference.
    Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Tick Tock Terrorist Tormentor
    Immortal Memer
    Gryphon Heart
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TFS is great on 2h/bow. Uptime is pretty much 100%.

Also, 2h light attacks are not clunky at all, you weave and you can barely even see the attack go off.

Sunder is not good on 2h cause the HA is so slow.