The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Asylum restoration staff or Master's restoration staff?

Shanjijri
Shanjijri
✭✭✭✭
Reminder: Master's restoration staff restores 258 stamina for the first tick of Grand Healing and Asylum restoration staff reduces the cost of your next healing skill (magicka or stamina based) by 27% (30% if it's a perfected one) for 3 seconds after casting Blessing of Protection.

I like the Asylum staff, because just after casting Combat Prayer, I throw one or two Energy Orbs without spending to much magicka. But in the other hand, the Master's staff helps the tank a lot when he's blocking...

I'm wondering if I use the Asylum or keep my Master. What do you think? Which one do you prefer? I also want to know if you prefer to wear a Monster set instead of one of these weapons. I like to read different opinions.

Asylum restoration staff or Master's restoration staff? 32 votes

Asylum
56%
DephyriusashigrayLiofaTheUrbanWizardJonnoTasearryhRaevynessPrincess_CiriWaltherCarrawayBellamySupremeRissoleilprecursoreZymcioThorstiennJinxLightSaril_DurzamGummybear803 18 votes
Master
43%
hondelinkpolgarahXuhoraBald_templarraaphorMarabornwingrionEcho-TideWraithlyneso_nyaJobooAGSkarekizMuSE_nr1ElfFatymariliaribas 14 votes
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asylum
    :D was thinking of making this poll last night. I am going say ayslum for more output of resources.

Edit
    With Harmony triat on dps this means orbs and other synergies will give back more resources and etc by 30% something.

So it helps allies and yourself more than master resto.
    Edited by Tasear on April 22, 2018 2:27PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asylum
    P.S

So you can have monster set and arena staff if you back bar guidance set with horn after summerset update.
    Edited by Tasear on April 22, 2018 2:30PM
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    So you can have monster set and arena staff if you back bar guidance set with horn after summerset update.

It seems a good idea.
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asylum
    Asylum staff is way better than Master resto rn.

That said I am unlikely to be using one once Summerset comes out, if I am able to sustain an orb spam without the asylum staff then a monster set will be better. And if most people are playing magicka next patch then the master resto becomes even less viable.
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    :D was thinking of making this poll last night. I am going say ayslum for more output of resources.

Edit
    With Harmony triat on dps this means orbs and other synergies will give back more resources and etc by 30% something.

So it helps allies and yourself more than master resto.

I am not sure about the Harmony trait though. Why would you take this and not favor others that are either for DPS or survivability/regen?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What content are you talking for? Dungeons? PvP?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Beardimus More PVE, like dungeons and trials, but if you have something to say about PVP, I take it. I like to do PVP too.