The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Jesters Guild is always recruiting!

FatalErrorDriveB
The Jesters Guild is a friendly and relaxed guild. We accept players of all skill levels and allegiances. We also have our own discord! The Jesters Guild is a mix of everything really. Our members are always willing to help others and we have no requirements; such as guild dues, or any others.

The Jesters Guild is still relatively new, with around 30 members, give or take. As our guild grows so does the scope of our activities. Finally I feel that I should mention that we have the occasional contest on our discord as well, with in-game prizes.

As I said at the top, everyone is welcome! Simply send me your in-game name and let me know you wish to join. I'll add you as soon as I can once I see your message.

Thanks for reading, I hope to decide to join.
Edited by FatalErrorDriveB on April 21, 2018 4:41PM
  • n0x
    n0x
    What faction for pvp ?
  • FatalErrorDriveB
    @nox We don't really have a set faction for pvp, as only a few of our members do pvp right now. However, our guild seems diverse enough that we shouldn't have trouble running pvp on any faction. I hate to say this, but if you're looking to join us specifically for pvp then you may be a bit disappointed. It'd be great if you wanted to join and help us get into organized pvp?
  • n0x
    n0x
    It wouldnt be strictly pvp. Im a returning player who hasnt played since Orsinium im likely to have 85k questions about the new content. PvP would just be a bonus.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!
    Sounds like a FUN guild... B)
    FYI The chosen faction of the Guild matters for claiming holdings in Cyrodiil
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • FatalErrorDriveB
    @nox You're free to ask as many questions as you'd like. If me or anyone else in the guild can answer them, we will. If you'd like an invite just let me know.

@pheefs Thanks! My goal was to make a fun and relaxed guild for all players, so far it's going very well! The guild allegiance decides what faction you fight for? I thought that you could set up multiple pvps for the guilds?
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Guild allegiance only decides what color banner you can CLAIM under, if that makes sense?
    You can easily play all the factions with your Guild, & the Three Banners War doesn't have to mean any more to your Guild than you want it to...
    BUT! in the war zone, Guilds can claim resources/keeps that are held by their faction & in this way ONLY it does matter if you picked Red/Gold/Blue
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • FatalErrorDriveB
    Pheefs wrote: »
    The Guild allegiance only decides what color banner you can CLAIM under, if that makes sense?
    You can easily play all the factions with your Guild, & the Three Banners War doesn't have to mean any more to your Guild than you want it to...
    BUT! in the war zone, Guilds can claim resources/keeps that are held by their faction & in this way ONLY it does matter if you picked Red/Gold/Blue

Thanks! So if I understand this right theoretically my guild could have fight on three different pvp servers, one for each faction? That should include everyone so that any alliance can pvp in our guild.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I understand this right theoretically my guild could have fight on three different pvp servers, one for each faction?
    Check it out!
    It may seem odd, but you can all fight on the same PVP server/campaign now... Your Guild can pick & fight one day for the Pact & then the next day all log in your AD peeps & fight for the Dominion.

Expect a little salt from the faction loyalists, but its fun to be able to switch it up.
    >:)
  • FatalErrorDriveB
    That's good to know, thanks! As an AD myself I can't help but feel like a traitor when I play other factions, lol. I'm joking but I am AD on my main. This is great info for when we get into pvp!