Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player LF EP Guild

n0x
n0x
Looking for an active and knowledgeable guild and helpful guild. I have a few 50's around 300 cp which was a a decent amount prior to me leaving the game. Currently working on a Magicka NB. Adult guild/Humor would be ideal. Thanks!
  • n0x
    n0x
    Forgot to mention I am Central Time, but play later at night about 9pm - 4am cst. (bartender life) Love to PvP as well.

Sorry, and thanks!
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    Hey there n0x!

I am not quite sure what you are looking for in a guild since factions only really come into play in PvP. I run a small beginners trial guild looking to expand into vet trials when our core raid group is ready.

We love to group up and let our hair down in discord while destroying anything that wanders across our paths.

We have a group of fledgling pvpers who run the EP banner in the non cp campaign but consider ourselves more of a progression focused guild.

Feel free to check us out online at http://kharanoskillers.com or ping me in game to learn more. -@kiarrasw.

If you can't catch me, then @Kamonso or @ivanattitude will be able to help as well.