The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A PLEA TO THE POWER OF THE NINE CONCERNING EPILEPSY

kagorsa
kagorsa
✭✭✭
Is there anyway i can change something to stop some of the flashing light caused by mainly the sorcerer class, i went in to a dungeon a few days ago with 2 sorcerers & the flashing white light was so bad i looked to the side of the screen, that night i couldn't sleep at all, yes i have epilepsy & yes i am very aware of what every game has printed in their details, i am in no way picking on the game, the company or anyone that works for them.

I really love playing ESO & have very recently been coaxed back in to dungeons by some lovely people, but if i can't find a way around the flashing white lighting i will have to go back to just open world content, also the lighting streaks sorcerers do really hurts my eyes badly, but not just my eyes i notice my fps shudders when someone uses it in front of me.

I have turned the extra group graphics setting off
I have tried multiple settings in that advanced panel
Surely there is someone that is employed in section Technical section that can help ?
anyway Thank you for reading & for any help you may be able to give me.
Edited by kagorsa on April 23, 2018 9:39AM
Barbed wire has so many uses. Please bear in mind I have writing Dyslexia & I use Grammarly to help me type.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry that you experience something like this. I am mag sorc and sometimes my own liquid lighting is annoying to my eyes and I don't have epilepsy.

Side note : Septim hasn't been born yet so there are only eight divines.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs