The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is Wendlain in Alinor? (Lost At Sea Delve Quest)

Caff32
Caff32
✭✭✭✭
I have looked everywhere for this person. Curtaros's daughter, after completing the quest in the delve "Wasten Coraldale", says to look for Wendlain at a small brewer by the Craftmasons on the south side of Alinor. I have gone all over Alinor and can't find them. I even followed Curtaros from Wasten Coraldale after the quest. After glitching all over the the road, disappearing from time to time, he eventually goes in the main door, turns left, starts up the stairs, and then disappears for good. I really want to see the end of this side story but I can't find these people anymore. I went back to talk to the daughter outside Wasten Coraldale but she disappeared as well after I got done talking to her. I have relogged, changed zones, everything and still can't find Wendlain.

Has anyone else found her?
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on June 22, 2021 5:16PM
  • hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering this also. Looked all around there, and haven't managed to find any of them, yet.
    PC-NA
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    New patch and still she and the rest of the crew go MIA as soon as they go into Alinor.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would they add all that dialog if it doesn't lead anywhere? I was confused as well.

wAjcYCl.jpg
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't find her either.
  • hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    The dialogue certainly seems like it ought to lead somewhere, and if it isn't supposed to, perhaps that can be made clearer.
    PC-NA
  • lyciumchld
    lyciumchld
    Soul Shriven
    I got to the end of the quest getting her father back to the main island and everything froze. Got kicked multiple times and every time I tried to interact with her I got kicked again. Dialogue won't continue. Not sure if it's a server issue or a bug with that quest line, but given the complaints here I thought I'd add my 2 cents.
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no resolution to the quest. NPCs still glitching as they walk to Alinor.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the spelling error (You're/Your) in that screenshot, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for proper QA.
  • hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    I reported that spelling error when I ran this quest, too. Hopefully all of this will get seen to/clarified soon.
    PC-NA
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wendlain remains lost at sea, the NPC's continue to disappear, and there is no finality to the quest.
  • hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunate...maybe this is how it’s meant to be, but if so, it seems a bit misleading.
    PC-NA
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doubtful. There is a quest like this in Clockwork City that you can finish but it has no quest markers. I think it’s just a bug or an unfinished quest that got forgotten about and isn’t high on the dev’s priority to fix list.
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is this quest supposed to just end as a cliffhanger or will this be fixed in a later update. I know it is not a top priority but just curious.
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no fix here. I searched everywhere. Cost me about 1 hour and no sucess. In that time i could be much more efficient. Fix highly wanted here...
  • kichwas
    kichwas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to still be MIA.

Been running all over Alinor - I hate using 'google' to solve my game experience... but I finally had to give up, and found a page in German that led here to tell me this was an issue...
    Jah bless
    PST timezone - mostly PvE player.

Super casual player
    Seeking a casual 'lets do some dungeons and world stuff together' guild.
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Just found this after same frustration on Xbox one.....

Seriously how hard is it to have the npc to finish a sidequest thingy hyping all this up only to half arse the little things? Especially it being this big dlc you would think this wouldn't just phase out into nothingness...
    Edited by LastAyleidKing on June 7, 2018 1:52AM
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no resolution to this? I've looked everywhere in Alinor also, cannot find them.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's haunting me. Come on, ZOS. WE NEED CLOSURE.
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Me too...
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    Googled to find an answer to this. I don't see a tavern by the crafters in Alinor. Is this just unfinished?
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's an open tavern in the middle back of the crafting center in Alinor. Big fireplace with a small counter and some tables. Once you finish the quest they will be sitting at a table bantering.
  • hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    I know I'd checked there previously, but I hadn't seen them. Have they shown up at last?
    PC-NA
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    @hellhound223 they were there for me just last week. I didn't know there was an issue prior. Just saw this post and offered what I noticed.
    Edited by static_recharge on July 12, 2018 2:15AM
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still not seeing them anywhere
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's an open tavern in the middle back of the crafting center in Alinor. Big fireplace with a small counter and some tables. Once you finish the quest they will be sitting at a table bantering.

I finished the quest on multiple toons. There is nobody at the location you refer to except three different NPCs
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    I have had the same issue. I spent the better part of an hour searching the city. The little tables in the crafting center was the first place I looked. I knew about it right off hand because I do writs there 9 times a day. No NPCs. Oh well. I am sure ZOS will eventually fix it when they run out of Tamriel to stick new dlc zones in XD
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • peppercats
    peppercats
    ✭✭
    I just spent 30 minutes running all around the city after following the directions to the letter.
    Why would they bother adding all these breadcrumbs if there's nothing there? Sheesh.

Obviously they're supposed to be in the crafting center where the grocer is.
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    I was happy to find Curtaros and his group sitting at the tavern area close to the crafting center in Alinor. This part of the quest was missing earlier. Thanks ZOS for fixing this quest. <3
    Master Angler
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool, though I've already finished this quest on a few toons. Can you go there and see them on a toon that's finished this quest ages ago? Also, can you talk to Wendlain, or any of them for that matter? Is there really any resolution or are they just sitting there?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was happy to find Curtaros and his group sitting at the tavern area close to the crafting center in Alinor. This part of the quest was missing earlier. Thanks ZOS for fixing this quest. <3

If they fixed it once, its broken again. Just went to the spot and no NPCs.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!