The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The storage chests are nice. Would a consideration be made for furniture storage?

Violynne
Violynne
✭✭✭✭✭
This is just a humble request to have cabinets or shelves act as storage items. The chests are nice, and thank you for implementing them, but I'd like to compliment them with decor which can store.

The reason for the request is I would like to avoid cluttering my small house with chests. Shelves, bookcases, and cabinets would help solve this.

Thanks for reading my humble suggestion. :)
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just want to put radishes in a bedroom dresser. Admit it.
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be awesome if we could change the apearence of the storage chests in a similar way to the outfit station.
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    storage chest skins

i really wish theyd just make these items have normal functionality, like all elder scrolls games have.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Rain_Bat
    Rain_Bat
    I would love to see skins for the different racial styles to help them match different decors better. They stick out like sore thumbs in my Argonian house.