The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF a relatively small guild

Feryan
Feryan
Heya! I'm looking for a (preferably mature) guild with less than 100 members. I'm a returning player after +3 years, and currently feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed. I'd love to explore and learn the game again, and have people to talk to and get to know while at it.

I play actively and often, but very irregularly, and don't want to stick to any weekly schedules. I'd still love to join any social events and the occasional PvE/PvP runs whenever I'm able to!

Please note that I'm a bit shy when it comes to voice chat, and while I'm not completely opposed to using it, it'll take a while before I'll be comfortable talking. If having a mic is one of your requirements, then I probably won't fit in your guild.

Thanks for reading!
- @Feryan
  • OrlandoKatana
    Hey! Sent ya an invite :)
    Guild Leader of <Nexus Trading>
  • Malbec_Sonvida
    Hi there,

We are a Gaming Community and use Discord to keep the members from various games chatting away [in text]

We have 100's of members but across other games but our numbers in ESO is not massive....give us a try.

Website is in my signature and we are very casual but have been established for many years now.

If you want you can just pop on our Discord server by pressing the 'Connect' button or registering and applying on our forum which is hardly used these days because of Discord.

Mal
    Malbec-Sonvida - Sorcerer
    Malbec-Donapaula - Dragon Knight

www.eternal-dawn.net