The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Costumes, Hat & Motif Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - April 19

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
New ESO Crown Store items are here! Add these stylish looks and new Crafting Motif to your collection. The costumes and hats are available starting today, and the Crafting Motif is available from April 19 to 23 at 10am EDT.

COSTUMES
New Moons Cross-Sash Robe
3b1dd5c85559479a50a39731393b95f5.jpg

"Two dark moons mean bad luck," says designer Samsu the Sleek, "but a whole series of new moons says the opposite: that one has survived adversity, and even prospered! That's the message of this handsome new robe, in breathable cotton and linen."

The New Moons Cross-Sash Robe is available on all platforms starting on April 19 and costs 1,000 crowns.

Xanmeer Doyen's Worship Robe
19f5d9339ca6e8042a9cb3da993c9528.jpg

"Corset of kagouti-leather, full skirt of dank-cotton, beaded-shell vambraces and bird-skull pauldrons: everything a Xanmeer Doyen needs when welcoming worshipers into the Arboreal Reverie. The Hermit's outdone itself this time," says Jaxa-Kel.

The Xanmeer Doyen's Worship Robe is available on all platforms starting on April 19 and costs 1,000 crowns.

CRAFTING
Crown Crafting Motif: Hlaalu
792906813c7bfba939dbe84a1e3e9e46.jpg

“Trade makes the world go 'round, and in trade, reputation is everything, so maintaining House Hlaalu's reputation for reliability is critical to our continued pre-eminence in mercantile affairs," says Rolis Hlaalu. “Where possible, we adorn our items with the stylized merchant-scale sigil that symbolizes the source of our power."

Includes the Motif Book that enables crafting in the House Hlaalu style, as well as some style items to go with it.

The Hlaalu Crafting Motif is available for a limited time on all platforms from April 19 to April 23 at 10am EDT and costs 5,000 crowns.

HATS
Xanmeer Doyen's Feather Tiara
2ce6a36745f3a7874d1af7cb7845d93c.jpg

This gorgeous tiara is replicated from the intricate regalia of the Xanmeer Priesthoods. Wow the crowd at the Arboreal Reverie with this beautiful plumage waving above your brow.

The Xanmeer Doyen's Feather Tiara is available on all platforms starting on April 19 and costs 400 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Raining
8f2l88dsznyz.png

The Raining dye stamps are available on all platforms from April 12 to April 19 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on April 19, 2018 2:45PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Weren't the previous Crown exclusive motifs in the 2000 range? Interesting play there.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weren't the previous Crown exclusive motifs in the 2000 range? Interesting play there.
    Is this Hlaalu style different from the one dropped in Vvardenfell? I thought it's just the crown store version of the ingame style...
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that would be interesting if hlaalu was crown exclusive.
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. Apologies all around.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I've been waiting on that robe! That hat looks pretty tempting, too...
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

I'm waiting to see how it dyes *hint-hint* (New Moons)

giphy.gif

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »

I'm waiting to see how it dyes *hint-hint* (New Moons)

giphy.gif

Afraid not too too well. That which is dye-able dyes well: the white, the blue sash, and the red part of the gold sash. Unfortunately, you can't change the blue trim everywhere. Makes certain colours look bad on it.

Hope ZOS does something with it. Know they probably won't.
    Outfit Slots are outrageously expensive. No, thank you.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DAT DANK COTTON DOH!
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    I was enthusiastic about the hat for my Argonian after previewing it on my Bosmer, only to find it's not the same full all-around set of feathers on an Argonian.
    Shame it looks so different, ended up not buying it! :)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elissae wrote: »
    I was enthusiastic about the hat for my Argonian after previewing it on my Bosmer, only to find it's not the same full all-around set of feathers on an Argonian.
    That's my issue with it exactly. I wanted it for my Argonian, but for some reason they took out half of it except for the front part. Now I don't want it. :/ It would have looked amazing on Argonians if they hadn't done that. I can't image why they made that decision, when it has both a front AND a back on all the other races.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hlaalu motif pages were already cheap as hell, ans after Anniversary event the prices went down even more.

Not sure how many idiots will pay now 5k for that.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither new costume looks like its worth 1K. Not ornate enough, especially the robe. 700 crowns at most. The feather headdress was appropriately priced though.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom there is no mention of items being removed from the crown store. Is this correct?
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭

I've learned my lesson - if I want something for another race, don't preview on a different one....lol I wanted it for my Argonian but was on my Brenton when the Crown Store updated and I previewed it. Bought it and was sad feathers didn't go all the way around when I put it on my Argonian. She was previously rocking the other feathered headdress (all white) that looks amazing on her and this one is not an improvement. The white headdress has the full half-circle of feathers around the face - why doesn't this one? ZOS, please consider adding more feathers on the sides for the Argonian!
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The problem is, with that huge feathered headdress that she's wearing she looks like she's working the main stage at the Golden Nugget."
    Cynnalia wrote: »

I've learned my lesson - if I want something for another race, don't preview on a different one....lol I wanted it for my Argonian but was on my Brenton when the Crown Store updated and I previewed it. Bought it and was sad feathers didn't go all the way around when I put it on my Argonian. She was previously rocking the other feathered headdress (all white) that looks amazing on her and this one is not an improvement. The white headdress has the full half-circle of feathers around the face - why doesn't this one? ZOS, please consider adding more feathers on the sides for the Argonian!