The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

At there any good armor sets in Cyrodill for stamplars?

Locriana
Locriana
✭✭✭
I see a lot of points against some cyrodill armor sets talked about here, but I haven't seen anything positive. The couple I've seen mentioned on builds are not liked here. So, I'm wondering if there are any sets good for a stamplar to be had in Cyrodiil? Right now I'm using Automaton and NMG with a Master bow and a set greatsword (might try the asylum maul too...)
This is the first dedicated pvp character I've had, so open to suggestions. It would be nice if there was something I could look forward to picking up in Cyrodiil that would be better. I'd like to stay with 5 medium pieces for the damage boost and other perks, but weighing what I have to do to buff health and stam recovery and make the character survivable and enjoyable to play.
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe ravager is pretty good on Stamplars. It's heavy only though so you'd have to use weapons and jewlery for it, and change the trait to stamina ones we can do that on jewlery. Bone pirate is also good for regen and max stamina, so could be used as a substain set.

I've also seen people use Hircine's Veneer set, which will also benifit your friends around you by giving 10% more stamina regen. This set is pure substain though. Ranger's Gait is something I wanted to try as well since it'll also reduce snare effects by 50% on you, which could be nice on a Stamplar, but haven't tried it yet.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravager + impregnable is a combination that a lot of my friends seem to like. Ravager + bone pirate too. Whenever I'm fighting stamplars I always think that the most potent opponents are dw/2h making liberal use of bleeds.

Next update I really, really like the idea of something like 5x impregnable (all impen, all tri glyphs), 2x master's 1h (at least one axe), 5x back bar set - something like alchemist. Has good sustained pressure with absurd burst. Sustain entirely off of repentance + heavy attacks + draining poisons on the back bar because you can run nirn/infused for your weapon damage glyph front bar.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Automaton is best in slot damage set for stamplar. Pair it with another set for your individual tastes and a monster set of choice and you’re good to go.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
    Options
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravager front bar with bone pirate and bloodspawn is still a good setup in dragonbones patch. It's more a less a do-it-all setup, as it has enough sustain to "1vX", the damage to kill most targets, and the mitigation to survive most builds when purify and rune are used intelligently. It certainly is not as strong as it was in the past simply because of the amount of cp in the game now - this build has been popular since one tamriel. If you're good with heavy attacking consistently and being aware of your surroundings, you can swap out bone pirate for automatons. It'll have higher damage but less healing and sustain. I wrote a guide several patches ago for that setup, you can check it out in my post history if interested.

Next patch everything changes and I doubt ravager/BP/BS will be the way to go, as much higher damage setups will enter the ring and there will be less need overall for sustain and mitigation because of the extra 10 CP per tree, and the ability to access new CP passive combinations. Don't invest too heavily on golding out heavy ravager pieces or buying gold ravager jewelry pieces without first reading the PTS notes leading up to next patch and deciding for yourself what is going to be viable for your playstyle.

Best of luck!
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravager with bone pirate is undoubtedly my favorite.

Options