The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You're So Precious

• Jarryzzt
    Jarryzzt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eh. How is this supposed to be shocking, exactly? I mean, to anyone over the age of, I don't know, ten? Fifteen?

Personally, I am far more curious in the psychological phenomenon of focusing on the appearance of a virtual character, which will probably be of particular scientific interest once we actually transition to VR games. In the context of this particular video - oh, hey, here is a plump orc maiden...really the only thought for me there is - would increased fat rather than muscle mass be an advantage or a disadvantage in terms of medieval combat. [At least some scant evidence of Roman gladiators suggests that some may have believed having extra layers of fat helped protect the vitals against minor cuts and injuries. On the other hand, if you are wearing 20-30 pounds of armour and wielding a 3-5 pound weapon, you need muscles.]

Separately. While I am in solidarity with a couple of the posters in terms of providing gamers the freedom to make non-svelte characters, I also am not of the camp that favours making being fat as socially acceptable. [Obviously excluding hormonal and other disorders where people have no choice in the matter.] Primarily for medical and physical fitness reasons rather than appearance, very much akin to my view on smoking, as a for instance. Granted, I come from a heavy physical fitness background, i.e. this view had been drilled into me from an early age. Medical science appears to be on my side, however.

The point is that while I have no problem with someone posting a "fat orc chick" video, I would not glorify or endorse such as it promotes what is in my view not the right lifestyle choice (again, excluding specific medical conditions).

Hand grenade - chucked.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thick AF :hushed::heart:

samuel-l-jackson-stare.gif
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thick AF :hushed::heart:

As in THICC :D
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jarryzzt wrote: »
    Eh. How is this supposed to be shocking, exactly? I mean, to anyone over the age of, I don't know, ten? Fifteen?

Personally, I am far more curious in the psychological phenomenon of focusing on the appearance of a virtual character, which will probably be of particular scientific interest once we actually transition to VR games. In the context of this particular video - oh, hey, here is a plump orc maiden...really the only thought for me there is - would increased fat rather than muscle mass be an advantage or a disadvantage in terms of medieval combat. [At least some scant evidence of Roman gladiators suggests that some may have believed having extra layers of fat helped protect the vitals against minor cuts and injuries. On the other hand, if you are wearing 20-30 pounds of armour and wielding a 3-5 pound weapon, you need muscles.]

Separately. While I am in solidarity with a couple of the posters in terms of providing gamers the freedom to make non-svelte characters, I also am not of the camp that favours making being fat as socially acceptable. [Obviously excluding hormonal and other disorders where people have no choice in the matter.] Primarily for medical and physical fitness reasons rather than appearance, very much akin to my view on smoking, as a for instance. Granted, I come from a heavy physical fitness background, i.e. this view had been drilled into me from an early age. Medical science appears to be on my side, however.

The point is that while I have no problem with someone posting a "fat orc chick" video, I would not glorify or endorse such as it promotes what is in my view not the right lifestyle choice (again, excluding specific medical conditions).

Hand grenade - chucked.

bro... too much info :dizzy:
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved it! :lol:
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    lPk1Ouu.jpg
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought it might be another PvP build where someone fights potatoes.....judging by the comments it's not. Cover me, I'm going to click it.

Edit:
    wvjX9LJ.gif
    Edited by Zorgon_The_Revenged on April 19, 2018 5:15PM
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    This one is so shocked... This one now speaks kahjiit!
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen