The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] Magwarden PvP Soimoin PC EU

soimoin
soimoin
Soul Shriven
Some highlights of my Magwarden gameplay , hope you enjoy.
I definitly enjoy playing magwarden in a group, pulling towards friendlies and using the permafrost ult is lots of fun.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was about to watch, since its warden, but u said its group play, right? (No offense, just not interested in that)
  • soimoin
    soimoin
    Soul Shriven
    I like to play with at least 1 other person, so that i can use natures embrace. Pretty much my favourite warden skill, since they dont really have moveability. And its a really nice heal over time.
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice nice.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good video! Magwarden looks really cool to play!
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool stuff. What're you running?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • soimoin
    soimoin
    Soul Shriven
    5 lich on SnB, 5 necro and 2 skoria
    Im oversustaining a bit as an argonian, but i played alot of stamclasses and im still not feeling that comfortable in light armor with a dmg shield. Im pretty sure you could sustain with less on a magwarden.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This video is obviously fake. Mag warden is unplayable and completely broken, you are not supposed to dunk on people so hard!

Good video mate!
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ending was great! Those zergling chasers got what they deserved.

For real though, I hate fighting against groups that have a snaretard warden such as the OP. These builds simply exist to troll people to death. Well played though, OP! ;)