The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wings on Trinimac chest.

WickidMexican
WickidMexican
✭✭✭
Hey ZOS can you please take the wings off the light trinimac chest piece. I really like the motif style but the wings kill it for me. Pleaseeeeeee
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the wings, it should stay there, there are many other styles without wings, why don't you use those for the chest?
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trinimac light used to be my favorite style back when the wings were only visible when u used the shoulders. It had a very slick look to it. I don't like having the wings on the chest. It would be better to revert it back to the shoulders. Especially now with the outfitter system so u have more options to place the wings on different chests
    Edited by Dread_Guy on April 18, 2018 4:17AM
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep they ruined this style when they moved the wings to the light chest instead of leaving well enough alone. I used to see this style quite often, barely see it at all now. Shame.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • WickidMexican
    WickidMexican
    ✭✭✭
    I mean i could but i just like the way the light chest was design looks very nice specially how the arms are. Its not all tight like bandages. The sleeve comes all the way down to your hands.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also like this style very much, but the wings should be optional, like we have versions for other styles.

I think the inspiration for this was the Polish Hussar knight armor (which is awesome)

polish-army-museum-muzeum.jpg

See how functional this armor is (aside the feathers)? Everything grants good protection, and it is without flaps ;)
    Edited by kind_hero on April 24, 2018 12:27PM
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • WickidMexican
    WickidMexican
    ✭✭✭
    Thats actually a good idea it should be optional to either have them on or off