The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

morrowind house chnges

xbobx
xbobx
✭✭✭✭✭
in the patch notes it says the manors are being moved from classic to notable so does that mean their limits will also go up to match the others. if so that makes them the cheapest homes with the most storage

thanks
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know...that's a good question. I saw that in the patch notes, but it didn't register that they were moving them to notable. I somehow read it like they were in the wrong category (staple) and moved to classic. But, they are actually being moved to notable.

Now, it may just be that they want to re-categorize them since they can be purchased whether MW is owned or not, and they want to have all DLC/Chapter houses separated and marked as notable. But, that would mean, then, that not all houses in the notable category would have the same parameters, and that would be confusing.

So, it's possible that they'd make them notable in all respects, and not just in name, but it would also seem odd to give Ald Velothi that may slots for its size. Then again, I could certainly use an additional 100 slots in Amaya Lake Lodge!

I'll try to check tonight on PTS and see if anything's changed. Anyone else already in that can let us know?
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    You know...that's a good question. I saw that in the patch notes, but it didn't register that they were moving them to notable. I somehow read it like they were in the wrong category (staple) and moved to classic. But, they are actually being moved to notable.

Now, it may just be that they want to re-categorize them since they can be purchased whether MW is owned or not, and they want to have all DLC/Chapter houses separated and marked as notable. But, that would mean, then, that not all houses in the notable category would have the same parameters, and that would be confusing.

So, it's possible that they'd make them notable in all respects, and not just in name, but it would also seem odd to give Ald Velothi that may slots for its size. Then again, I could certainly use an additional 100 slots in Amaya Lake Lodge!

I'll try to check tonight on PTS and see if anything's changed. Anyone else already in that can let us know?

i am almost finished the requirments and wan tto buy that. I would appreciate if you let me know. In the patch notes they also said they were raising the collectable limit in notable homes. So thats why i think the extra 100 spaces is coming and because of how that house is done, that gives you a lot of room to do things.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just checked it, unfortunately the item slots for Amaya are exactly the same on the PTS as they are on live, so no increase.

Also, I noticed that the "collectible furniture" can hold 40 furniture pieces on top of the 600 item limit. Currently, those are only the undaunted busts/trophies as well as the Vvardenfell model and the Clockwork thingy.

Well, that means the supposed "hardware limit" can at least handle those 40 large trophies on top of everything else. So how about giving us the choice whether to use those 40 furnishing pieces for undaunted busts, or just regular normal furniture. I have no interest in putting Undaunted busts in any of my homes, but at the same time, that's literally just wasting 40 slots that I could easily have used for something much better.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

I just checked it, unfortunately the item slots for Amaya are exactly the same on the PTS as they are on live, so no increase.

Also, I noticed that the "collectible furniture" can hold 40 furniture pieces on top of the 600 item limit. Currently, those are only the undaunted busts/trophies as well as the Vvardenfell model and the Clockwork thingy.

Well, that means the supposed "hardware limit" can at least handle those 40 large trophies on top of everything else. So how about giving us the choice whether to use those 40 furnishing pieces for undaunted busts, or just regular normal furniture. I have no interest in putting Undaunted busts in any of my homes, but at the same time, that's literally just wasting 40 slots that I could easily have used for something much better.

Yeah...I checked last night and they're still in the Classic category. They weren't moved to Notable, so either the patch notes are just plain wrong or they haven't been moved yet. Even if they are moved, there's no guarantee they'd up the limits.

And, I agree regarding the collectible furniture. I don't do dungeons, so I don't have any trophies to show off. I'd love to use those for regular furnishings. Also, the patch notes mentioned increasing this cap for notables to 50 (100 w/ESO+). Currently, it's 40/80. So, Amaya has 20/40 as a classic home.

Still curious about this patch note @ZOS_GinaBruno - Can you clarify this? They both still appear in the classic homes section on PTS. Are they being moved? And if so, will they get the notable treatment in terms of item limits?

CROWN STORE & CROWN CRATES

General
    •Moved the Fang Lair Courser mount to the “Special” mount category in the Crown Store and Housing Editor.
    •Moved the Mournhold Packrat pet from the “Daedric” to “Exotic” pet category in the Crown Store.
    •Moved the Redoran Manor and Hlaalu Manor from the “Classic” to “Notable” house category in the Crown Store.
    •Adjusted the preview camera distance for camel mounts in the Crown Store to make it easier to see the Stamina upgrade visuals.
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what gets me is why did they call them the Redoran and Hlaalu manor? Just to confuse us?

well its a good sign that the collectible furniture hasnt been adjusted so that means theres hope.

I just finished the requirements for Amaya so was looking at purchasing it and M. Keep this weekend.

Those two along with the new townhouse would give three very distinctive styles.