The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mature EU Xbox Ebonheart Guild Wanted

Accurax
Accurax
Soul Shriven
Hi chaps,

Looking for a mature laid back guild to join for a few laughs and question.... Currently a level 35 Templar on xbox, but have played on pc previously so know the ropes.

Oh... I'm UK based :)

Anyone out there recruiting?
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I’m one of the leaders in a new guild. We’re onky now just getting started and only have 44 members. We PVP with EP but all alliances are welcome. :) any questions then feel free to ask
  • Accurax
    Accurax
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds interesting.... If you ping me an invite on xbox we can have a chat ... : GT = carkfish

:)
  • Accurax
    Accurax
    Soul Shriven
    I'm still missing a guild... A few have invited me... but, I left them all again after a few hours with no communication or indication of anything .... Do no guilds actually talk? ... Maybe it's just me, but joining a guild is about the social questing thing ... perhaps im just odd :)
  • Bettlar
    Bettlar
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a mature guild also, same boat, no communication nothing...
    Anyway GT Bettlar Teel if there any guilds recruiting
  • Tariq420BlazeIt
    We've just started up exactly what you're looking for! Keith Lard's Karate Club, read the thread above :p