The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Mages guild

Metal10957
Metal10957
✭✭✭
I was on Circus of Cheerful Slaughter. Quest is gone Valaste is in Elden root, but no help. Any help is appreciated.
For the Horde!
  • Lilyanne
    Lilyanne
    ✭✭
    Are you looking for the next quest in line? It should start at Mage Guild Level 4, either in Malabal Tor (Baandari Trading Post), Alik'r Desert (Sentinel) or Eastmarch (Windhelm). I'm sorry if I got your question wrong.
    Hello, I'm a huge goat enthusiast.
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    yea I can't figure out what you were trying to ask, If I remember correctly I had trouble figuring out where to go for mages quests but it was the time when you need to take one of portals inside mages guild to travel to guildhall only accessible thru portal.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**