The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

pvp posion - new to me

chris25602
chris25602
✭✭✭
so i think this is something i just overlooked but poisons with unstoppable are just BA in pvp...inflicting immobile and granting you a CC.

I put this together with detection and mag cost/drain.. its pretty awesome imo...whats the current consensus on poisons? whats best (for pvp)
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are reveal poisons that are especially nice for dizzying swing users like stamden or stamDK, as both classes are weak against cloak, it helps them land that very important swing. Stamsorcs have hurricane so they can just roll double dot poisons instead.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on April 16, 2018 4:43AM
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really disagree with most poisons, they just provide too many strong effects. I think the simple ones like dot poisons are ok, and some of the more interesting effects like ult cost increases or minor maim etc. There are a lot of poisons where you have to think is it worth over riding the wpn enchant? But cost poisons just do not need to be in this game. Also snare poisons and maybe cc poisons apparently over ride immunity from such abilities as shuffle and forward momentum. It also gives already very strong abilities like lethal arrow the ability to act like a mini incap strike from range. You're getting a rather large amount of damage, defile and also a cc or stun thanks to poison. Thats just OP. These poisons where it becomes an obvious choice that this is giving you a big advantage over a normal weapon enchant, I don think thats ok. Right now you have just so many people running around using lethal arrow and cc poisons and because you can spam lethal arrow it just becomes a very cheap way to play.

I think ZOS definitely needs take a look at some of the effects poisons can have primarily cost and cc/snare poisons which are providing very powerful effects that shouldn't be so easily obtained.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poisons are indeed bamf

Stam cost increase + roots poison (ouch)
    Immovable poisons
    Magicka drain poisons
    Double Dot Poisons
    Defile poisons

Those are my favorite
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    so my breakthrough was putting this poison on my back bar...i run a weapon dmg enchant on my front bar i need to break the standard damage barriers and for the first time i feel like my resto staff has teeth
    Options
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Double Dot + Double Heal poisons for me. The heal you get even if the dot is cleansed. Also, Assassin Guile is pretty fun

3fc405c8-98ac-4172-8570-07187ef69e08.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=EMA95s%2BikLtTAgCPJDILbZcctDZG%2Fr5ZqoVl4fL1utg%3D
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
    Options
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    So my experience today running with zergs is that if you have 5 mag and 5 stam players all trying to pin down a single player one person casting heavy resto atk with a immobile posion often time gave everyone else the chance to slaughter the sob/experienced high level player
    Options