The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battlegrounds Penalty

Darknightmare641
Darknightmare641
Soul Shriven
Can we please stop getting the bloody penalty when the game kicks us out and then when we log back in not only do we loose all of our progress but we cant get in for 20min wth zenimax
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is insanely bad game design. Fix this.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree there should be a penalty for leaving group but if it could distinguish between a deserter and a DC that would be awesome. Please ZOS stop punishing us because your sever cant keep us connected for more than 30min.
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    I agree there should be a penalty for leaving group but if it could distinguish between a deserter and a DC that would be awesome. Please ZOS stop punishing us because your sever cant keep us connected for more than 30min.

I know it can be annoying, but then you might see namby-pambies alt-F4 ing out of the bgs to avoid getting deserter.

I usually just log another charater to queue bgs when this happens.
  • Darknightmare641
    Darknightmare641
    Soul Shriven
    It is annoying as hell i was having the match of my life 20 kill no deaths and when we were 3 points away from winning the game kicked me out
  • ChiknAriseMcFro
    I'm assuming all these types of posts are being generally ignored. I'm feeling the burn right now myself.
  • ChiknAriseMcFro

I know it can be annoying, but then you might see namby-pambies alt-F4 ing out of the bgs to avoid getting deserter.

I usually just log another charater to queue bgs when this happens.

Booooooooo! They made it work with dungeons. Why can't it be the same? There's a huge difference between alt-f4, leaving via menus, and BEING FORCEFULLY EJECTED TO THEN GET SLAPPED WITH A PENALTY YOU DIDN'T *** ASK FOR. A few simple lines of code is all it takes for the game to be able to determine the manner in which the player left. J/S
    Edited by ChiknAriseMcFro on July 15, 2018 12:39PM