The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Active RP Guild! Khajiit, Nord or Altmeri

MtnMama
MtnMama
Soul Shriven
With Summerset advancing upon us, it's the season for some good RP. I'm a returning player and my current in-game attempts to find an active guild situating itself for the expansion have been disheartening. My main requirement is that the guild have ongoing activities. I prefer good stories and spontaneous RP over the DM'ed event type, but I'll take what I can get.
I'm looking for 4 choices:
1) An Altmeri guild ACTIVELY involving itself in the opportunities on the horizon
2) A Khajiit guild involving itself in the seamy underside profits of those new opportunities
3) A good, old-fashioned Nord guild who couldn't care less what those Sovengarde-cursed Altmeri do
4) or if all else fails: a good old-fashioned villain guild, taking profits where they fall and worshipping all the wrong daedra.
Respond here or pm me in-game @MtnMama946
FOR SUMMERSET!