Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Someone throws a mudball at you. What do you do?

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mudballed an enemy in PvP Twice. I got killed. To bad we can't do that anymore.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I ignore them, I'm usually too busy doing something else anyway.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I either do nothing or mud them back if my mudballs are in my quick slot.
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /startforumthread
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually get irritated but ignore it. Its especially annoying when people do that to player trying to dye/change outfits at station. At that moment I just want to slap the person.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /bucketsplash to the face
    PC-NA
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The falling petals are good for revenge.
    Edited by Vanthras79 on April 15, 2018 5:39PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Ozzymandius
    Ozzymandius
    ✭✭
    Laugh my head off :-)
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's only happened once in recent memory. I RL looked briefly puzzled as it took me a moment to remember mudballs were a thing, then rolled my eyes and shrugged and kept running to my quest objective.

However, I agree that mudballing at dye/outfit stations is reprehensible and I am glad I have a guildie with crafting stations at his main home so I can work on my look at my own pace in privacy.
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    When they throw a mudball at me, I start relentlessly sending my murderous crow on them until they have no choice but to run away from the area.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudball fight ensues. DUH. I'm never too busy to ignore a mudball duel.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True hero never gets caught unprepared for such a hostile attack!

jar-of-dirt-johnny-depp-29124251-500-170.gif
    PC|EU
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time this happened to me, I shot a light attack back at the person out of annoyance. It was in Davon's Watch so it went through the person killing the NPC behind them. Half the guards in the town started trying to murder me, and I died a horrific death in front of the mud ball thrower.

Who promptly sent me a whisper of "hahahahahahaha."
    Mureel wrote: »
    Though I had one guy get really mad and start swinging and clonked a civilian and the guards had a pigpile right on his face xD best ever!

I wonder if this is the same story. :o
    PC-NA Goat
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Face the wrath of my cherry blossoms and crows.
    pc na | trash tier
  • IndianaGeoff
    IndianaGeoff
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_mb6gepoDA41qerv7m.gif

• vacantdoll
    vacantdoll
    ✭✭
    I pretend I'm away so they will stop throwing mud at me. T__T
    Platform: XB1
    Server: NA
    GT: Usako
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MUDBALL FIGHT!!!! NO MERCY!!!!!
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play dead. What eso really needs is a 'flop like a fish' emote.
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I throw one back and usually end up in a mudball war. I've made some friends that way. I think the mudballs are one of the best features of the game. It's the closest we can come to a FOOD FIGHT!!!! LOL! o:)
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i pretend to ignore it, but really i'm secretly judging the person for daring to exhibit any semblance of playfulness in my vicinity, while remaining oblivious to how many romantic opportunities this general attitude has cost me.

just kidding; i have them slotted on the same direction on every single character so i'm always ready for fun at a moment's notice!

and when did they make it undodgeable? i remember when that stopped granting ultimate.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot him in the knee
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Master Craftsman!
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use my azura memento too blind them in hope that they miss trow nr. 2 xD
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • PhantomOcelot
    PhantomOcelot
    ✭✭✭
    Throw one back and /flipthebird
    @PhantomOcelot
    PC EU
    CP 1000+