The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Chaos Ball No Damage Carries

Diddly_D_Potatoes
Diddly_D_Potatoes
✭✭✭
During Chaos Ball matches I've had a few glitchy ball carries where I've resurrected with the ball, but do not have the ball animation above my head and do not take any damage from carrying the ball. I don't even realize this has occurs until I open up my map to find the ball. This usually occurs when I pick up the ball and die immediately afterwards.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I should probably kill myself when this happens as it is a bit exploity, but it just way too tempting to take advantage, especially when my team is doing terribly.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although we see a lot of cyrodil and PvEers making occasional field trips to the BGs, the “regulars” community is relatively small on PC NA. You’ll find yourself shunned by that community pretty quickly if you intentionally exploit. Naming and shaming is against the rules on the forums, but not on the discord servers most of us have in common.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And you can use skills that you should be locked out of. I wouldn't kill myself on purpose when this happens, the enemy teams won't ignore the ball and wait for you to respawn and pick it up again either.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug exist since they added chaosball to the game. Shame that they didn't fix it after so long time.
  • Baz
    Baz
    ✭✭✭
    Another bug since DB release :
    1. Spam E to grab the Ball
    2. get CC'ed while grabbing the Ball
    3. Chaosball glitched, no damages, get the points.

gg wp ZoS
    vAA : 150.350 WS StamBlade
    vSO : 171.041 CwC StamSorc
    vHRC : 155.895 DB Tank
    vMoL : 159.672 CwC Stamplar
    vHoF : 206.667 MkM StamNB
    vAS : 111.272 MkM Magplar
    vCR : 128.397 WS MagSorc
    Mostly retired from PvE ESO
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this happened to me and i didnt realize i had the ball untill i died again lol i should have hid
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get this on xbox too, I see it in about 15% of CB matches.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Although we see a lot of cyrodil and PvEers making occasional field trips to the BGs, the “regulars” community is relatively small on PC NA. You’ll find yourself shunned by that community pretty quickly if you intentionally exploit. Naming and shaming is against the rules on the forums, but not on the discord servers most of us have in common.

Wait, is there a general discord for people who do alot of bgs??
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Wait, is there a general discord for people who do alot of bgs??

Mine is the main one afaik. All the premade teams are in it.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp