Guild Masters: SilverStarFlores, tophighlander2
Edited by Dracan_Fontom on January 10, 2019 7:57AM
Faction: Any Alliance
PvP Alliance: Ebonheart primarily
We are an older guild back way back from the game's initial launch looking to rebuild after a few years of inactivity. Our mission is to gain a large group of people who want to have people to talk to, play with, or simply hang out. Whether it will be grouping up for Cyrodiil conquests, Skyshard hunts, or for trials, we aim to help our guild-mates in any activity that may be daunting to them or if they require company to do so.
We are looking for:
- Any players who are mature-minded.
- Those of any race, and alliance.
- People who want meet new people and make friends.
- Those who need help with quests or dungeons .
- People would be willing to help out their fellows.
- Crafters of any skill to help guild mates.
- There will be six ranks that all member have a chance of getting -- Recruit, Raider, Vicecanon, Palatine, Centurion, and Raider Council.
- Recruit: To be promoted all members must have been in the guild for at least 5 days.
- Raider: To be promoted, members must be within the guild for a minimum of two weeks and be active in the guild. This ranks allows access to the guild bank..
- Vicecanon: To be promoted, these members must be active in the guild -- always attending guild events, getting friends to join the guild, donating gold even when not necessary at all, etc. They must also have also been in the guild for at least 1 month.
- Centurion: This rank will now act as the new Vicecannon. To be promoted, members must be active within guild chat, help guild mates whenever possible, and have been a long time member of the guild. ( at least 3 months)
- Palatine: These members will be the most trustworthy, active, helpful and all around good person. They must have also been apart of the guild for 6 months. Additionally, these members will now act as minor overseers -- monitoring the guild chat, making sure guild mates receive help when needed, etc.
- Raider Council: Palatines can only be promoted to the Raider Council if another of the Council nominates them, and receives the general consensus of the leaders. This members will be major overseers and help manage the guild.
Guild Bank Access:
- Items in the bank CANNOT be guaranteed to stay. All members, Raider and up, will have access so I would advise against putting your more valuable items in the bank.
- Any weapons and armor may be withdrawn, deconstructed, and their materials placed back into the guild for everyone to use freely. This is to ensure that there will be ample space in the bank for everyone.
- Please be considerate of your guild mates when withdrawing.
- There are a total of six events that we do.:
a.) Skyshard Hunts
b.) Dual-Zone World Boss Hunts
c.) Normal Trials
d.) Ebonheart Pact alliance PvP
f.) Lore Book Hunts
The selections per week will be discussed by the leaders and officers of the guild who hosts the specific events. However to note, that some events will be scheduled primarily through our discord server, so access to it is highly recommended.
- We have a PSN community that we would enjoy to bring back to fruition as more members join the guild.
It is highly recommended to join our Discord Server. We manage most of our events, and is easier on us to determine if any of our events will gain any attraction or will need to be canceled due to lack of interest.
Guild Hall (SilverStarFlores's Primary Residency):
- Basic Crafting Stations -- Alchemy, Enchanting, and Provisioning
- Outfit Station
- Transmutation Shrine
- All Mechanical Acuity crafting stations.
- All Law of Julianos crafting stations.
- BANKER and MERCHANT npc.
There are two rules within the guild - be mature and be respectful. Though we have no objection to small jokes, or teasing, harrassment will not be tolerated. A three point warning system will be in place.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me - tophighlander2 - on PSN or on this thread. If you are looking to join, message either here or to the guild masters. Thank you!