Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Warden Tank Co-op

Ibibi
Ibibi
✭✭
Recently my gf returned to play ESO,she plays a healer magplar mainly-im thinking of making a tank that could also do sum dps if needed-but i dont wanna be a DK,is Warden also a solid choise?
Khajiit 4eva
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden is a solid choice for tank. Less crowd control than a DK, but excellent self-heals.
  • Ibibi
    Ibibi
    ✭✭
    @VaranisArano when in the future i think bout making maybe pvp-is it good?
    Khajiit 4eva
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden certainly also is more than viable in pvp. Especially the stamina warden is seen as pretty most the strongest class atm. Magicka warden also is not bad. There also exist some tanky pvp warden setups and builds. So i think warden is a good choice for pve tanking and also pvp.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ibibi wrote: »
    @VaranisArano when in the future i think bout making maybe pvp-is it good?

All classes are good. PVP is more about you and how you play then classes. A good player on a "weak" class will beat a bad player on a "strong" class.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3 warden tanks and love them
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In PVP, I've only played a stamwarden DPS and (briefly) a magwarden healer, but both have been fun to play. I'm sure they'd do well as PVP tank.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love wardens they can be all around roles, I have a warden Stam/tank with board and sword and it's very fun to play.
    Edited by MagicalLija on April 15, 2018 7:49PM