The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, i beg you! Some suggestions for QoL of our dear game

black_celebration
black_celebration
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Our game is really needs many QoL improvements.
For example, it's very simple to do: we have one thing like " speed-run " in trials and in dungeons on veteran mod. Why we haven't any in-game timer for indicate how many time we actually have to do speed-run?
Why we don't have any search string in our inventory, guild traders and bank? I think we don't need to install any addons to add this primitive but very usefull function.
Why we can't do any zoom when we're looking our outfit? It's almost impossible to copy what are most two-handed weapons. I also beg for add function to immediately make a preview of any motif-piece with make a right-click on it when someone shares any piece in chat instead of searching in search string in outfit menu, it takes too much time.
Why we can't hide house icons ( which aren't bought ) on the map without addon? Just add one option to do it.
The most part of the people who play ESO are doing at the same time both PvP and PvE. Why we can't switch immediately our Mundus, our CP-build, our armor and our skills? It takes SOOOOOOOOO MUCH time do to a TP to Mundus-stone, then manually change weapons, skills, CP and armor. I know, here's Dressing Room addon, but anyway it doesn't change CP and Mundus, and i'm anyway very exicted to see this function in game without any addons. Add at least two presets, some peoples are doing in PvE DD or Tank or Heal by turns, and it's a really hell to switch every time your sets, CP etc.
Why we can't return the furniture dealer our furniture in an hour or two after the purchase if we did not like the way it looks in real or we banally mistaken the button?
I hope all of this will eventually be added to our dear game. I really like ESO and I want to see our game even better
Thank you for attention! Have a good day :blush:
let's have a black celebration
tonight
to celebrate the fact
that we've seen the back
of another black
day
  • ed7878
    ed7878
    ✭✭
    I really agree with the need for some basic changes. I can only assume that a lot of this is on the dev's radar but there are other things that take priority either because they need to focus on upcoming DLC or because there are other things that are more important because they affect functionality. Some of the problems are surprising, though. A couple of things that would change if I had my druthers...

-improve the lighting in the character creation screen and character appearance change screen. When you are making a character on the boat for morrowind, character's of a certain height have a shadow unavoidably cast over their face that makes display unreliably accurate. Really interferes with character creation.

-looting a node like a mat node or a chest *seems* to be interruptible by other players in certain situations, especially after hopping off your mount, even if you get to the node well before the other person. Not sure why this happens sometimes.

-I hate to bring up That Other Game That Shall Not Be Named, but one of the features I liked a lot there was that they required a reason for being kicked from a dungeon pug. You could type in the reason, but I think even just a dropdown box with selectable options would be good. Sometimes it's obvious why I'm getting kicked, like when I'm not doing a great job, or I'm afk or I'm being a snot or something, but I get kicked about 1 out of every 8 runs and about 50% of the time, I have no idea why I get kicked.

Love this game like all get out, but yes, lots of conspicuous problems.
  • Wanderer_13
    Switch CP and mundus stones? How would you explain the mundus stones switching in lore anyway? A pocket mundus stones? (that's silly) You want too much. In the same way you could ask to ability to change skills on skill bar in the middle of fight. Such aspects are about game mechanic, not about ui.
    The game won't give easy way to win and that's good, overwise it wouldn't be so interesting. I think that the restrained flexibility to swap using builds is quite good.
    What for the ui missings - it's true, and I feel sorry for people who play it on console, but there are quite good mods here (maybe even better than if devs would made their variant) so I'm ok. At least we can greatly thank devs for that opportunity.