The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just name some funny things you can do in eso most people don't know about.

• Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stump wrote: »
    Climb to the top of Red Mountain
    f9p7MMp.jpg

Been there, done that. :p

Screenshot_20180302_010811.png
  • Argruna
    Argruna
    ✭✭✭
    There is an emote for drunken dancing. Can't remember if it's /dancedrunk or /drunkdance though. You can also do the racial dances regardless of race by typing the race and dance. Again can't remember the order, if it's racedance or dancerace.

You can negate fall damage by 'skyrimming' as I call it. Basically find an area that has parts jutting out. As long as you hug the wall and 'catch' yourself on those juts, you can diminish or negate the fall damage. You can also do the same by 'sliding' along ledges.

Hitting space bar while standing still and mounted does a mount emote. Senche roar, horses stand and whinny, etc. Special mounts have added effects, like the storm horse I have is also struck by lightning when it stands and whinnies.

The emotes /lean, /leanback and others can work without anything there to 'lean' on.

There is a /playdead emote.

You can spark a conversation in any zone by asking in zone chat by saying the magical phrase, "I need about three fiddy."
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run on a horse
  • USTTech
    USTTech
    ✭✭✭
    On the character selection screen spin your toon quickly at least one full revolution and watch their different hand gestures
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    You can instantly port to the endboss of a dungeon.

Wonder if magum shot in crypt of hearts was ever fixed.
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use Reflective Scale when tanking Chudan in RoM to reflect the spit back at him for a couple juicy 100k hits and then brag about your DPS as a tank.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To not slow down, when you're on a mount you jump and then quickly open your map to see where you're going, then quickly press the map again - all in the time it takes to jump and land...

this is great just tried it will help tons in Cyro
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can /bucketsplash people from behind.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can make your female characters do the sexy male Redguard dance.
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can find your way to climb the top of Belkarth wayshrine :trollface:

Isn't there a mean giant up there though??
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on the character selection screen, hold right or left and then select character... you will have them keep spinning. This is only tested on xbox.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    Being a kitty healer.

I doubt it. Never seen @Asmael do it.
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    If you are on the character selection screen, hold right or left and then select character... you will have them keep spinning. This is only tested on xbox.

That works on PC too.

Also unless you're an achievement hunter you wouldn't know about the suicidal cliff jumper achievement.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junipus wrote: »

That works on PC too.

Also unless you're an achievement hunter you wouldn't know about the suicidal cliff jumper achievement.

The two jumps : p but technically you can survive both falls (very much not easy of a thing to do)
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, some may find this humorous, or some can be annoyed or may find it not to be so humorous, but to me, it is at times quite humorous. There are usually some peeps just hanging out and about at the Julianos crafting station; whether busily working their crafting needs or just standing around in there. I would proc the mammoth nearby and lead it to the crafting station and stop on the other side. The mammoth will usually engage it's charging thing from the other end and would then plow down pretty much everyone there. Ha ha ha. It's funny to see everyone get back up and engage the mammoth, but the mammoth will reset and troddle away back to its original place. At times, you will get a dude(s) chase after the mammoth. Yes, I can be bad.. my apologies. Ha ha
    You can be around cp 200 range and do tempest island vet solo if you can understand the mechanics of it well enough.

I highly doubt it.. and how is this even in the funny category? What the.. ha ha
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Related. If you spin them around fast (on character select) they will emote afterwards. Sometimes a hand to thier head, sometimes putting their hand up to tell you to stop, other times crossing thier arms and looking away.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    Well, some may find this humorous, or some can be annoyed or may find it not to be so humorous, but to me, it is at times quite humorous. There are usually some peeps just hanging out and about at the Julianos crafting station; whether busily working their crafting needs or just standing around in there. I would proc the mammoth nearby and lead it to the crafting station and stop on the other side. The mammoth will usually engage it's charging thing from the other end and would then plow down pretty much everyone there. Ha ha ha. It's funny to see everyone get back up and engage the mammoth, but the mammoth will reset and troddle away back to its original place. At times, you will get a dude(s) chase after the mammoth. Yes, I can be bad.. my apologies. Ha ha
    You can be around cp 200 range and do tempest island vet solo if you can understand the mechanics of it well enough.

I highly doubt it.. and how is this even in the funny category? What the.. ha ha

It is funny because so many people don't understand the mechanics. Worst one you will encounter in that dungeon is Valaran Stormcaller, sometimes that guy can slam you 3 times in a row with stuns. Final boss is relatively easy once you get the distance down right. Final boss is only a distance check.
    I convinced 3 others that tempest island was super easy on vet, did scroll and we had no tank and no healer. Just breezed through the whole thing. Only heals needed that I had was breath of life and ward ally with reviving barrier.

Tempest island is one of the easier ones to do on vet solo.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • flamesing
    flamesing
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

How???
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stump wrote: »
    Climb to the top of Red Mountain
    f9p7MMp.jpg

You know what? You just gave away some chest locations for BA Motife Hunters :) Thank you
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Permanent emps. Very hard to get though.

Secret spot in a valenwood house. (not naming how/where.)

Trick to drop chaos ball. So you can technically no death it. I don't know how though.

Chaining onto keeps.

Chain murdersuicide off cliffs.

Spots where you can get stuck... And chain people into them.
    flamesing wrote: »

How???

IIRC it's by using a polymorph with a male gender, or one specified as a a male gender,since it uses the male skeleton/base model for animations.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can swim to Direnni Tower
    8iFUxU8.jpg
    Y2z4dFF.jpg
    love is love
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    You can block fall damage to some degree.

This only works if your truly believe.

1CSY.gif
    Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you sit ontop of a cave entrance in cryodiil with a oil pot and wait for people to come, people will 98% of the time never even see you and die a terrible death from the oils.
    its great for laughs.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Permanent emps. Very hard to get though.

Secret spot in a valenwood house. (not naming how/where.)

Trick to drop chaos ball. So you can technically no death it. I don't know how though.

Chaining onto keeps.

Chain murdersuicide off cliffs.

Spots where you can get stuck... And chain people into them.
    flamesing wrote: »

How???

IIRC it's by using a polymorph with a male gender, or one specified as a a male gender,since it uses the male skeleton/base model for animations.

Do note that chaining into keeps to bypass sieging the walls is specifically listed by ZOS as a PVP exploit, so while it can be done...I don't advise it.
    Edited by VaranisArano on April 14, 2018 10:28PM
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jump with friends from the top of the mushroom tower house. The guy who hits the well on the ground wins!
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The /hammerlow is fun to do in afk players butt as is /kneelpray
    Edited by Jayman1000 on April 15, 2018 12:27AM
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you got a shoddy computer like I do then just when you enter the blacksmith in Daggerfall the world disappears and some obscure bottom terrain far down gets revealed and my character begins to fall for a second, then the real world comes back and I land safely ready to do some blacksmithing.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    You can cliff dive from the absolute highest cliff as long as you land in full water without damage.

But don't trip over a stone, it could kill you. /s
    Put on Eternal Yokuda with a HoT running, and no water required...

It's one of a few things the set is good for.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can spin your character to dizziness on the character select screen.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Use the Nature's grasp skill to pull yourself to other people at rather unreachable places.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on April 15, 2018 12:56AM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR