The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Storage

kaykay
kaykay
I buy a storage box "fortifié" 60 with crown at the Beijing of the game and when i turn level 17 one gift is the same box "fortifié" 30 and i cant get my reward because i have already one "fortified" box in my first house... le what the game said.. help please

Best Answer

• kaykay
    kaykay
    Thanks you!
    Answer ✓
  • kaykay
    kaykay
    At the begining*** not beijing j
  • kaykay
    kaykay
    Is what the game said. Sorry for the auto-corector
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What house is it? Is the problem you can't get the box or can't place the box?
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is not the same box - you cannot buy the level 17 storage box. I could only buy 7 storage boxes when they came out because the 8th is only available through leveling rewards.

If you only have an 'inn' room or other small home, you are limited to 2 boxes being placed in it at a time, if this is your problem.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • kaykay
    kaykay
    I have only one room in a inn. No house . Only one room. And at the begining i buy the fortified box 60 slot. And now i turn level 17 and one reward is one fortified box 30 slot and when i accept the reward for leveling and isnt working because the game said i cant have this item because i have already one , the fortified box for storage. Did i need To buy a second room in a inn or a second house? Because like i said. I have only one room in a inn in vivec City.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like a bug to me. Open a Support Ticket and explain the situation to ZOS, because, if you bought a 60 chest in the Crown Store you should still be able to get the 30 chest from the leveling reward.
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • kaykay
    kaykay
    I open the ticket here or the ZOS is another site?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaykay wrote: »

First do an in-game report. You should receive a ticket number and a response. Keep the number. Then if further contact is needed use the appropriate channels and use the number as reference with each correspondence
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • VyersReaver
    VyersReaver
    ✭✭
    Did you already claim level 17 rewards on another character?
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, may i ask what youre native Language is? Because i notice that youre English is quite off. Im from Germany, Dutch Border, speak and write fluid in German and English and read Dutch fluent. If you are more comfortable in either of this Languages feel free to write me a Mail :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • VyersReaver
    VyersReaver
    ✭✭

Sorry, may i ask what youre native Language is? Because i notice that youre English is quite off. Im from Germany, Dutch Border, speak and write fluid in German and English and read Dutch fluent. If you are more comfortable in either of this Languages feel free to write me a Mail :)

I concur.
  • kaykay
    kaykay
    I speak french and spanish first and english... but no its my only one caracter . Its the first time i claim this reward...
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get the 'fortified 30 slot' coffer at level 18 not 17. The fortified 30 slot is not the same thing as the fortified 60 slot.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't have ESO+ (subscription) you can only place 1 coffer at a time in your Inn room.
    What you can do is a) place 1 coffer, b) fill it with your stuff and then c) retrieve it to your inventory and then place the second one. repeat a) b) and c).
    Since you can only have 1 out at the same time, just pull the one that has the items you need to retrieve (when you need to retrieve something) and done.
    If you wish to have both always available at all times, just purchase a bigger home :) - I need to check if the homes you purchase in the 10k-20k range can have 2 chests at the same time without ESO+ bit the ones above 40k work for sure.
    Or else you can subscribe to the game and see all your housing slots doubled (as well as unlimited crafting bags and +10% bonus exp for example)
  • kaykay
    kaykay
    When you said subscribe To the game. You talk about ESO+ ?
  • kaykay
    kaykay
    And if i buy a normal house i cant have 2 chest? (Because with the inn its 2 habitation) ?
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, subscribing to the game is ESO+.

If you buy a house above 35.000 gold, you can hold 5 chests without the subscription (ESO+) or all of them (8) with ESO+ and still have room for 2 undaunted trophies.

I would recommend Snugpod (40k If I remember right) for its very convenient location for someone who is starting the game.