Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Mount & Polymorph Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - April 12 to April 16

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
New ESO Crown Store items are here! Add this unique mount and polymorph to your collection. Both are available for a limited time from April 12 to April 16.

MOUNT
bcd7af0db3f8931b14bc95d370828759.jpg

Not a spectre, not a zombie, not a horse of a spooky color—the True Ghost Horse is the actual haunting shade of a deceased mount, returned from beyond the equine grave. Bonus: no need to muck out its stall!

The True Ghost Horse is available for a limited time on all platforms from April 12 to April 16 at 10am EDT/3pm BST and costs 3000 crowns.

POLYMORPH
0d687f99ca76090951d81882b2d4a0c6.jpg

Set aside the imperfections of meat and bone, adopt the perfected form of a Factotum, and move with clockwork precision. This Polymorph will also override any currently equipped Personality. Alters the /idle, /sleep, /bow. /twiddle, /wave, /hammerwall, /hammerlow, and /dance emotes.

The Factotum Polymorph is available for a limited time on all platforms from April 12 to April 16 at 10am EDT/3pm BST and costs 2000 crowns

DYE STAMPS
Blossoming
npiemaszqqzq.png

The Blossoming dye stamps are available on all platforms from April 12 to April 19 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!
Jessica Folsom
Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... unless I am missing something from my brief testing, it appears there are three very cool emotes that are altered to go with the clockwork personality that come with this polymorph, that the raid version of this polymorph does not have...

/hammerwall /hammerlow & /dance

Quite sad that the asylum polymorph does not include these. :(
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • Vifen
    Vifen
    ✭✭✭
    POLYMORPH

My Guild mates will hit on me now instead of their test dummy.
    PC EU

G Strongarm - 50 sorc
    Vifen Ah - 50 dk crafter
    Options
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Hide Helmet work on this polymorph?
    Options
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lake wrote: »
    Does Hide Helmet work on this polymorph?

No.
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vifen wrote: »
    POLYMORPH

My Guild mates will hit on me now instead of their test dummy.

Just tell them you are married or seeing someone already.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE!!!!

love that polymorph
    Options
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be the first horsy I won't buy.

The transparency is not my cup of tea, you could have colored it even pink, I would have bought it.

The spectral feature doesn't make it look to me as a horse, just a sort of projection :/

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
    Options
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This polymorph is cool as hell. I don't know if the one from the trial does it too, but the /dance emote made it worth the purchase for me. I just wish it had some badass beats playing while it dances...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBk7wkPPCIs
    Edited by N00BxV1 on April 12, 2018 9:48PM
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    This will be the first horsy I won't buy.

The transparency is not my cup of tea, you could have colored it even pink, I would have bought it.

The spectral feature doesn't make it look to me as a horse, just a sort of projection :/

It looks a little odd when wearing a robe, since you can see the robe between the legs of the rider.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That armor is awesome. Dang i missed the sale.
    Options
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will this polymorph come back to the crown store?
    Edited by LordLomax on May 30, 2018 8:13PM
    Options
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    You will most likely see it again around clockwork city's anniversary or in a future crown crate.
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
    Options
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blutengel wrote: »
    You will most likely see it again around clockwork city's anniversary or in a future crown crate.

Options