The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trials

ramenwaifu
ramenwaifu
✭✭
tbh haven't been too comfortable with trying out trials at all. i've done a couple of vet dungeons on my magplar, and that's the "hardest" thing i've ever done in terms of content. but i struggled with her since she's a vamp and i swear that almost every dunegon has fire enemies no matter what.
if anyone would like to give me tips of how to build resistances for my templar, that'd be cool.
i also have a magden tank that i am definitely not comfortable with in terms of dungeons.

that being said, if anyone would like to help me or convince me to do trials please do so lol. and if anyone wants to accompany me with my first trial, let me know, i usually play with my brother and friend so we're all flexible on our roles (though not comfortable, yet)...

edit: also what does proc mean, sorry to sound nooby but ive seen this word a lot but i cant figure out what it means
Edited by ramenwaifu on April 12, 2018 1:28AM
NA PSN: Abymen
g's waifu
Thottie I Magplar I AD
Tharjae I Warden I Tank I AD
Mat'ilda I Stamblade I DC
console peasant
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If fire is too much of an issue for you and you don't want to lose vampire completely, there's a drink called Bloody Mara...it takes your vampire down one level per drink. So, you can reduce fire damage that way, and still keep vampire. You'll lose some of the bonuses, but it will reduce the fire damage you take, so no harm temporarily if you only need to overcome a trial and can't get past fire really putting the hurt on you.

A proc is a special effect or stat bonus for doing something, like attacking.
    The Infernal Guardian monster set has a proc where putting up a defensive shield will shoot three mortars at the furthest enemy. So, when you see those shoot off, that's a "proc", for example. Or, light attacking and getting your weapon damage glyph to kick in, that means your glyph just proc'ed.

Hope this helped!! Good luck in your trials!
    Edited by Kel on April 13, 2018 9:06AM
  • ramenwaifu
    ramenwaifu
    ✭✭

@jabrone77 ty so much for this, it really helped, thanks for clarifying
    g's waifu
    Thottie I Magplar I AD
    console peasant
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep Harness Magicka up and you won't have trouble dealing with elemental or magic damage. That skill is a no brainer for any magicka class except Sorcerer, which has a much better class shield. As for trials, it depends on the difficulty. Even within "dungeons" category there's a large discrepancy between part 1 veterans which can pretty much be beaten solo by a half decent player, and DLC ones which are much harder, generally the newer the dungeon, the harder. The trials are pretty much the same: the normal mode Craglorn ones are about as hard as the easiest veteran dungeons, while the veteran versions are comparable to DLC veteran dungeons. DLC trials are much harder. For example normal mode Halls of Fabrication is about as hard as veteran Aethernian Archive. So I suggest knowing your class, picking a well defined role, gearing for and learning it well. So do more dungeons before you do them. If you want to find a random group for the Craglorn ones, you can simply check the zone chat there, since there are usually plenty of random groups around looking for people.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • ramenwaifu
    ramenwaifu
    ✭✭
    @Asardes thanks for the reply, and thank you for helping me understand the difficulty levels of these trials
    g's waifu
    Thottie I Magplar I AD
    console peasant