Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Build dilemma, glass cannon vs. iron BB gun; is there a way to get iron cannon?

• goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, then. We can just forget about the armor/weapon/jewelry set-up that I just described. I died three times in a row against seven pesky orcs in Rkindaleft. Each time, a bit of lag slowed my attacks, and one of the orcs got a shield bash in on me, and then the other orcs killed me before I could see what was going on. My old set, though offensively weaker, preserves me through the lag.

I live in rural West Virginia, and the connection speed here is poor. Lag is USUAL here. No-lag play is RARE here. I won't be able to compete in PvP under any circumstances, for that reason alone. So I'm going back to an armor set that at least lets me PvE fairly well.

93857_900.jpg

"Suddenly, it's 1994." - Dean Argent, from his Facebook comment on the above image.
    Edited by goatlyonesub17_ESO on April 12, 2018 11:52PM
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I will be wearing 5 Innate Axiom, 5 Shacklebreaker, and 2 Slimecraw on my Bosmer StamBlade. The extra magic and regen helps sustain my cloaking and Innate buffs all of my hard hitting attacks (automaton only effects physical damage).

I use Slimecraw for the crit and because I don’t have an empty slot for Relentless Focus.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, there is no way. But you can try glass BB gun instead.