Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Clockwork Skeevaton

alceleniel
alceleniel
✭✭✭
I just thought that I could buy the Skeevaton if it's discounted as well but couldn't find it in the Crown Store anymore? When was it removed and was there any info?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 25, 2022 2:35PM
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    wild, it was never mentioned as an item to be discontinued. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    It's gone. They removed it right along with the Kagouti Fabricant Mount. No countdown or anything. They were there one day and literally gone the very next. This happened a few weeks ago. I only noticed because I was considering picking up the mount.
    Edited by Soul_Marrow on April 12, 2018 1:46PM
  • alceleniel
    alceleniel
    ✭✭✭
    I have a list with the items in the crown store and mark all which I am interested in but don't buy immediately because they are not limited. I hope it was just a mistake and the Skeevaton and Kagouti will be back soon.

Also the discount should have been extended because of the server maintenance there was no chance for Europeans to buy anything if you didn't do it yesterday evening.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huh...I didn't notice that they were missing. I wasn't planning to get the Skeevaton, but I might have if I had seen it.

Yeah...usually there's a countdown when things are removed. They also traditionally have listed items that will be removed in a given month in the Crown Showcase article. They definitely missed out on sales by not putting a countdown timer on them. I'm certain you weren't the only one who had their eye on one or both and just hadn't gotten around to getting them yet due to all the limited-time stuff they keep throwing at us.

Unless I absolutely want something right away (like the Dunmer outfits) I tend to wait until they're being removed from the CS or, lately, if they go on an unannounced sale. OP, it sounds like you do the same thing. I'm sorry you missed out on them. Maybe it was a mistake and they'll fix it...maybe.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on April 12, 2018 9:16PM
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    Just submit a ticket and ask about the concierge program or buying it for yourself. If it was ever for sale for crowns, they will sell it to you. They're greedy, not stupid. ;)
  • alceleniel
    alceleniel
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket is a good idea :)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What... I was holding off on it because I figured there was no rush and I wanted to save some Crowns for future things.

That blows. :disappointed:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    They removed it the day Dragon Bones hit live. Was the same before with the Karthwolf Charger and the pet from HotR, they disappeared with CWC, but at least they had a timer in the store before.

Usually they bring back the Collectors Bundle (not sure about single items tho) on sale for the respective dlc, so you might get it again this November. For a reduced price ;)
  • alceleniel
    alceleniel
    ✭✭✭
    The bundle is back but not the single items :/ The bundle is too expensive just for the pet and also I am an ESO+ member, so I don't need to buy the DLC.
  • Amandakill420
    It's back with the kagouti fabricant in the dlc bundle right now for 2k crowns
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in April 2018. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.