The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to the PS4 version of ESO, don't want to always play alone

Kaledis
Kaledis
Soul Shriven
I recently decided to give the PS4 version of this another go and want to know if there are any guilds that take returning players. I used to play the PC version so I am not completely new to the game. Not sure how guild recruitment works in this version, I know you can still be in 5 different ones. I have rolled a new kitty NB (I used to play as a sorc)

Looking for a casual social guild, I know chatting isn't as simple on the console, but I like the guild banter. It will be a while before I start getting CP, so just want people to play with.

My PSN is kaledisfel, don't currently have a headset, haven't played that many online games since I got the PS4 so not needed one.
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    I can send you invite to silveryfury
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank