Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Argonian Magicka dps build?

Liccao
Liccao
✭✭
Hi my follow ESO players.

I have played in a year on the EU server. In July last year I was begin to like Argonians in the game. Today I only play Argonians that means my Tank, Stam DPS and Healer are all Argonian and I dont regret it. I'm now looking for a magicka build to continue my journey and like the others I want him to be an Argonian aswell.

So what I need to know is what class is the easiest way and most fun way to build a Magicka build in your opinon.
I have one of all classes so I just need to give one a respec and try it out or I use the event to make a new Hatchling

I still make my own choose for that build / class I like best

Otherwise have a nice day
See you around

- Liccao
Edited by Liccao on April 11, 2018 11:05AM
Like Argonians for being Lizards so Awesome to acturly play as favorite fantacy race in a MMO

Main
Race: Argonian
Class: Warden
Name: Saliandros

• ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    You want a Magicka dps? Pvp or Pve?
    I think that Nightblade is a good choice. Catalyst + Resourceful is a good combo, right?
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    Im looking for a Magicka PvE build.
    I dont play PvP so I will be happy if that build I choose is for PvE
    Like Argonians for being Lizards so Awesome to acturly play as favorite fantacy race in a MMO

Main

• srnm
    srnm
    ✭✭✭
    Checkout alcasthq.com for PvE builds. All his builds have race recommendations.

You will find that Argonians are not generally considered a DPS race for PvE.
    In PvE Argonians make good healers and tanks.

However, you can play whatever race+class combo you like.
    Race+class only matters for end-game vet 4-man challenges and vet trials.
    Even then, any reasonable group/guild is not going to kick you for being a lizard if you pass their dps check and are a good player...

Edited by srnm on April 12, 2018 3:08AM
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    srnm wrote: »

Even then, any reasonable group/guild is not going to kick you for being a lizard if you pass their dps check and are a good player...

Thanks for you answer I already know Alcast I often use him for inspiration for my builds. Im already have a Lizard who pass my guilds dps check for vtrials and he is in stam spec.
    Im not that person who want to play seriously cuz it will take the fun from the game after my opinion. I just want to hold the game on a casuel level but still can join my guild in trials vet or normal and hardmode too if they are not going for a nice score on that run.

So I am looking for a fun and still can make value on an Argonian. But that is not a build i seek I want to the forums recommendations for what class is the most fun to build magicka on as an Argonian DPS. I always have a healer so I dont want one more

Main

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liccao wrote: »
    srnm wrote: »

Thanks for you answer I already know Alcast I often use him for inspiration for my builds. Im already have a Lizard who pass my guilds dps check for vtrials and he is in stam spec.
    Im not that person who want to play seriously cuz it will take the fun from the game after my opinion. I just want to hold the game on a casuel level but still can join my guild in trials vet or normal and hardmode too if they are not going for a nice score on that run.

So I am looking for a fun and still can make value on an Argonian. But that is not a build i seek I want to the forums recommendations for what class is the most fun to build magicka on as an Argonian DPS. I always have a healer so I dont want one more

they are all fun. need more information then that.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As already some people said, argonian isnt a dd class per se. But i think their increased health and a small magicka bonus doesnt make them bad. With the increased health you even may run witchmothers potent brew and still you would have the recommended health pool. Anyway deciding a class from the fact being an argonian is not an easy choice. But actually you could go for any magclass, since its rather a question of playstyle. Magdks are melee fighters, magplars were also intended to do so, but perform better in range. Magden is far behind the damage of other classes and nightblades and sorcs pull the best dps amongst magicka classes. But i think the nightblade has the best synergy to the argonian.
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    Thanks for answer all. You are so nice guys but sorry for need of information by my side. Is Magicka Warden bad or is it just cuz people dont give then a chance to grow up before they quit?

Im also thinking on the Magblade I have a friend who play one as main char and it looks like it could fit me better then Sorc. I have a Sorc but have been a banker for long.

As Warden will necropotence be good isent it right? And will you use bear?
    What sets will you use on a Magblade?

Ofc I will look on there skill trees when I come home today.

Main

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonians can be any role, and they're fairly good. The sustain and survivability is pretty hard to beat. You can run any build that's put out there with lizzers. I'd check out Alcast or Fearturbo for builds. Alcast's builds are a little more friendly towards newer players, but Fear's are more so high-end pve.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are only a few players with good dps on magwardens, but they are excellent players and probably have fingers made of steel to go through a really hard rotation. otherwise the damage from magwardens is underwhelming and the lowest of all classes.
    if you still do want to make one, probably necropotence plus mechanical acuity is the best setup. therefore blue betty needs to be on your bars and up all the time.
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    Hmm okay my old main is and Argonian Warden so that could be fun to make him to a magden but if he is to hard to marster perhaps my NB is a better choose? :)

What about Moondancer I already have a full set with lightning staff for all my runs in nMoL

Main

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would say necropotence is BiS for wardens and acuity would definitely be a nice choice, since your crit isnt that big with necropotence, thats why it will be super strong. moondancer would also fit, both sets only need to be frontbarred, thats an advanatge, if you have a MSA staff for the backbar (lightning staff frontbar isnt that great tough).
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    Hmm okay thanks I think Acuity will be the set tho I already have a full set Necropotence in rings and to body pieces so a craftable set will be much easier to get and start on

Main