The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild focusing on non-niche / non-BiS trial progression

Joshuagm1991
Joshuagm1991
✭✭✭
Hello all!

I recently ran Halls of Fabrication on Normal with a guild I joined recently. I am a warden healer and I just got purge. I announced that I have never healed this trial before, I only dps'ed it once. The leader of the group ridiculed me when I didn't purge in time. The mechanics weren't explained to me and he slotted purge after a wipe in a rage and embarrassed me. I get it if you've done this dozens of times but I still left the guild and am pretty bitter.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Are any guilds currently focusing on clearing content with gear / classes that aren't niche? I would have so much fun running with a nightblade tank, sorc healers, Templar / Warden / DK DPS. I bet it would be loads of fun and we could clear all content.

Send me some mail in game if interested. Leantie1

I'm running Twilight Embrace and Spell Power Cure. I like to buff my magicka buddies.